67. kills and kisses.

a/n: the beliefs talks in this chapter on not meant to offend anyone. you can believe in anything you want, that's totally okay. there's no shame here!

Fiona-

"you're awake?" Harry said as soon as he walked in the door and saw Louis and I laying on the couch watching Gilmore girls.

"Yeah, why would I be?" I ask him and he smiles.

"dunno, you're barely awake at this time so," he said shrugging and taking off his jacket "what's this?" he said pointing to Louis's suitcase.

"oh okay, well vincent wanted me to go with you guys to Italy, Paris, and new York so I'm going with you guys...I'll get my own hotel room and everything but, I'll be with you guys," he said excited and I smiled at harry who shrugged his shoulders.

"Are you hungry," Harry asked me as he went into the kitchen and started washing his hands.

"mm yeah," I said walking over to him and leaving Louis on the couch.

"you just ate like three waffles tho" Louis says amazed.

"Yeah?" I said looking at him who looked way too confused for something that wasn't too confusing.

"well I, never mind," he said rolling his eyes and I shrugged as I turned back to harry who was drying his hands.

"so I called the doctor earlier and he gave me the prescription," I said sliding the napkin that I wrote it on "I think we should go today before we leave," I said as he stared at it, he simply nodding before walking to the stove. 

"I'll go get them later okay?" he said before she nodded and smiled "I wanna ask you something," he said sounding serious.

"shoot," I say before he smiled.

"well, I don't have many pictures of you and I wanted more so this would be a perfect opportunity," he said holding my hands.

"opportunity? for what?" I ask him.

"well we are going to beautiful places so I just wanted to ask you if I can take pictures of you...just to have them," he said shrugging, and my smile grew wider and wider.

"you can take as many pictures of me as you desire," I said bending over the counter to kiss him on his lips.

"perfect well I'll make you some food," he said turning back when I heard Gilmore girls not playing anymore.

"well I have to go finish packing, see you guys later," Louis said showing himself out and taking his big black suitcase with him.

"have you even packed?" harry tells me before I shake my head "Fiona! we're leaving in the morning, you have to pack," he says scolding me before I smile "why are you smiling stop smiling and go pack," he said before I laughed and did as he said.

what do I even take? what will be the weather over there? what occasions do I need to take? there so much stuff that I still don't know.

I walk into my room not harry's because I mostly have all my clothes in here. I was looking around trying to put together outfits in my mind before I heard Harry's voice behind me"what are you taking?" harry asks me from the doorway. I look back at him before I shrug.

"ugh! you think it'll be hot or cold in Paris?" I ask him as I throw myself over my bed letting my hair fall from the edge of the bed.

I was looking at the ceiling thinking of how beautiful Portofino is, Italy is always so beautiful. no matter what season you go the water will always be clear. it's beautiful I missed it.