27.Im Up In The Woods Darling

Harry got little to no sleep last night. all he could think about was Alex and Fiona, who could do something like this. millions of possibilities went through his head.

Hoping she wasn't dead in the forest or getting beaten. Instead, she was in a cold dark room with Alex in pure silence.

Fiona Monez

The lights turned on in the room at about 9 in the morning which woke us up and we were in the same position as we were last night. Alex and I didn't talk at all only a 'you good?' here and there but other than that I think we were just in shock.

It was around 10 am when ally opened the door and threw in a good amount of pads and tampons. She kidnapped us but was nice enough to give us pads and tampons.

Perfect.

"Thank God, Im gonna get my period in like a week," Alex said which made me look up at her and she smiled.

"what are- why are you smiling" I ask her and she just laughs hysterically.

"Im- I'm sorry this whole this is just so funny...Oh! oh my god" She said wiping the tears away from laughing.

the metal door started creaking and she stopped laughing immediately when one of the guys started coming towards me. I brought up my knees and backed up against the wall trying to keep my weight down. 

"Come on," He says through his gritted teeth while I'm resisting.

"No," I say starting to struggle when Alex hit his head with something and he fell unconscious on top of me.

"Oh my god, oh my god" I say as I raise my hands up to not touch him.

She groaned in struggle as she tried to get him off of me "Come on let's go" she says holding the door open.

"Okay, okay," I say grabbing the backpack and we started to run out of that room and into the room where we first were. We turned the corner to where I woke up and it looked like the tourture chamber like the one at home.

I stopped running and looked around and saw it was almost identical to the chamber like the one Harry took me too "Wait this is what the torture chamber looks like back at home. What if it's the same one?" I thought to myself 

I look up and see a sort of gated vent but it wasn't a vent it was a window with bars on the ceiling.

"There okay come on" I say to Alex, she looks up, sees it, and rolls her eyes.

"Be realistic we can't get there in time" And she starts looking around.

"Come," She says as she starts running around the corner and down this long hallway.

"Look" at the end of the hallway was this push door so we could either risk it or get killed.

I open the door and it's the woods. We started running breaking twigs, crushing leaves, and the only thing you heard was our footsteps and panting. We were running for a good 30 minutes until we saw a road, a long lonely road.

"Oh, oh my god," Alex says as we reach it panting and heavy breathing. She stuck her thumb out as I was standing behind her. We were there for a good five minutes until this bit company store truck came by. The driver was this middle-aged man with a black mustache.

"Need a ride," He said with a toothy grin. I was stand-offish but I saw how scared Alex was.

"Yes please," I say walking over. I sat in the middle between him and her, just in case.

"Where are you guys off too," He said after about five minutes of just pure trees.

"Um anywhere," Alex said and he put his hand on my inner thigh. I flinched a little and grabbed onto alex's hand while looking forward not wanting to scare her.