25.𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

Fiona monez-

I felt someone shake me awake, they weren't harry's hands because his hands are fucking big. they were small. I open my eyes and see it's Alex's, she looked worried "Fiona..." she says waking me.

"what..what happened" I immediately sit up in my bed and see she's fully clothed.

"there's someone knocking on your door. like loud and for the longest time" she says and I stay there looking at her. 

"when'd you get here?" I ask her as I started to get up and put my hair up in a ponytail. 

"like five minutes ago, harry let me in," she said as she looked at me and I nodded. 

"Okay...okay, um okay" I just kept saying okay. why am I saying okay so much?

I get up and quickly change into this dark blue skirt I had sitting on my duffle bags which I've been meaning to organize around here but I just forget. then I put on this button-up black shirt and my doc martins and run downstairs as Alex stays in my room.

I walk down with the sound of my boots and pushing up my glasses since I didn't have time to put in my contacts. I open the door and see these two guys who I don't recognize but they have silk and combed hair. 

I looked at them and they looked at me back, I was waiting for them to talk since their knocking on my door. "um hi?" I say when none of them open their mouths to talk.

"hi sweetheart um is harry here?" he says leaning against the door frame and trying to look into the house. sweetheart?

"no he isn't...you can come back later tho," I say as I'm about to close the door he stops it with his foot.

"Is anyone here?" he asked and I looked at his foot stopping the door then at him. 

"no, come back later" I repeat as I huff in annoyance. 

"do you know when he'll be back?" the other one asks before sigh. 

"no I don't, I'm not his wife or his assistant I don't know his schedule but come back later," I said in a petty voice before they chuckled. 

"awh shame. sucks for you tho" he says as he lets himself in and starts getting close to me. I back away as I start to see them try and close me in. I look at them for one more second to try and memorize their faces before I start to run upstairs and hear them coming after me.

 I felt someone's hand on the back of my shirt "bastards" I yell before I kept running and they eventually let go, I ran into my room and closed the door behind me and Alex jumped up and looked at me wide-eyed.

"fuck fuck fuck" I said while I was starting to get stressed, I grabbed the money bag and the important things that are in there that I never cleaned out from last time. 

"Fiona what?!" Alex yelled as I put my contacts into the bag. 

"help me with the dresser," I said as I put the backpack on my back and she did it without question. her grunts mixed with mine considering this dresser weighed like a thousand pounds. we pushed my dresser against the door that the guys were throwing their body against, the door about to give out but the dresser bought us some time.

"wait I need shorts fuck" I say and grab a quick pair and throw them on as Alex went to the window and slides it up "go first" I whisper to her as she nods. 

my window looked out onto the roof but it just showed the people down there. she got on and I went after her, we were walking carefully "fuck" her foot slipped and one of the shingles fell and broke to pieces.