54. last day blonde pt2.

Harry E Styles-

"i love you" fiona tells me whispering as she kisses lips softly as she's on top of me and half of bed sheets are covering her bare back.

"ill love you till the end of time my love" i say as I lightly trace the her back spine with my finger going up and down.

"that feels nice" she whispers softly and i smile while looking at her eyes start to get heavy and drowsy.

"go to sleep...I'll be here when you wake my darling" i say and i feel her cheekbones grow.

"promise?" she asks and i nod.

"promise"

i love her more than words can describe. I've read a lot so I know a lot of words and not a word in the existence of the universe can explain the love I have for her. this feeling, right now. it's the most perfect feeling I've ever had and I don't ever want it to go away.

I've never felt this way towards anyone. she makes me more happier than drugs make me. she has that effect on me and i know once she leaves, once i have to let her go...i will never recover.

after a couple minutes of adoring and admiring her smile slowly fade as she falls more and more asleep my phone starts vibrating on the bedside table next to me.

"hello?"

"hey...what are you and fiona doing later tonight?"

"uh probably nothing why?" i say in a low hushed voice.

"well mabel and i were thinking that you two should come to dinner with us...like a double date of some sort"

"i- niall maybe not today"

"did you or did you not just say you two were free today?"

"well..yes yes i did but fiona sort of sleeping right now"

"so wake her up"

"what- no. if she wakes up in the next five to fifteen minutes then we'll go but if not..."

"fine also don't bring money. I'm paying for dinner"

"uh okay but I'm not making any promi-...hold on niall" i tell niall when i see fiona wake up and start mouthing 'say yes' "what?"

"say yes. it's already pre paid good food. plus I'm hungry and it gives me a reason to get ready...say yes" she says wide awake.

"weren't you sleeping right now?"

"yes but half asleep. go on tell him yes. i need to get ready" she says before getting from my chest and wrapping the bed sheet over me while i put the blanket over my waist.

"uh niall...never mind were going...send me the address and we'll meet you there" i tell him as i see fiona run out the room with the bed sheet almost falling and trailing behind her.
______________

"you think this restaurants the type to serve fancy not good food but people buy it because it's expansive?" fiona asks me from the passenger seat as we're on our way.

"probably it's in the city so...if they don't have good food and your still hungry we'll go somewhere else" i say as I put my hand on her leg and start doing little circular motions on her knee.

she likes when i do that especially on her back.

"you look beautiful...i love the dress" i say complimenting her at a red light.

"that's i got it when I went thrifting with alex like a year ago. i never had a reason to wear it but now i do" she says and i chuckle.

"why didn't you wear it on our first date night?"