74. happy days.

I'm his girl- friends

Fiona-

Harry and I promised to never ever go on a boat ever again. Me mostly because I just was always nervous of the ocean when I was in the water. You never know what's down there. Harry because he didn't want me to have to that ever again. So the next day we stayed home. We were in the pool and he took pictures of me. Louis came home from I don't know where and he joined us. We all mostly stayed in the water all day yesterday. Harry even taught me to play chess because im proper shit. 

"Can we go see my aunts one last time? I don't know when ill see them again" I ask harry turning to see him while I did my makeup.

"Yes, as long as they don't invite us on a boat," He said and I fake laughed before he rubbed my shoulders for like a second and went off into the bathroom.

I took out a white long sleeve with some regular blue jeans and some black heels.

"Have you taken your pills yet?" harry asked with a mouth full of toothpaste.

"Um yeah," I said before he nodded and went back into the bathroom. I haven't been taking them for a while now. mostly because I just wanna feel, i wanna feel the love I have for harry and the love he has for me. I want to feel the burning desire we both have. I want to feel my brother's love and my aunt's love, something I haven't felt for a while. with pills they make you numb, they don't let you feel what's going on in your life. I just wanted to feel something like before. I'm just not me when I'm on them. I want to be me on this trip even if it really isn't a vacation that im here Im gonna keep telling myself it is. 

I'm just glad I'm back to my normal self.

"Hey, are we going somewhere?" Louis asked in the doorway.

"Yeah we're going to our aunt's house, wanna come?" I asked him before he gave me a shrug.

"it's kinda weird...having aunts and stuff. Never properly had that" he said

"Well, now you do. It's an adjustment but, we're your family now Louis" I said before he nodded.

"Thanks, I'll go get dressed," he said leaving the room.
***

We had just arrived at my aunt's house where there were cars parked outside. More than two. more like four or three.

We rang the doorbell before one of my cousins answered the door "Chiara!" she yelled before she pulled me into a tight hug. her blonde golden hair I'm my face. her blue eyes that I missed so much staring back at me.

You know that cousin that your best friends with? yeah, she's mine. Her name's mia and she's my aunt iris's daughter. she called me 'Chiara as a joke because she thought that 'Fiona wasn't 'Italian enough, then it just became a thing.

"Oh, how I missed you!" she used to have a heavy British accent but now she's has a heavy Italian accent.

"I missed you too Mia," I said as she pulled back.

"I'm Mia," she said holding her hand out to harry.

"I erm I'm Harry," he said shaking it, confused while he looked at me.

"who is he?" Mia asked whispering to me.

"my boyfriend," I said whispering back to her smiling before she grinned and looked at Louis.

"and you?" she asked Louis before he looked at me and gave me a 'save me' look.

"oh uhm Mia, that's your cousin," I told her before he looked at me with her eyes furrowed.