47.psychos in love.

guns 'n roses- lana del rey

fiona monez-

i laid under his arm on his chest hearing his heartbeat, beat. his chest go up and down while out legs were tangled together between the sheets.

"can we talk about the burn marks on your skin?" he says quietly and i stay quiet.

"what about it?"

"did you do that to yourself?" he says calmly.

"no? wasn't all me"

"fiona who did this to you?" 

"when I was in foster homes...sometimes the foster dad, or sometimes the lady would put out their cigarettes on us," I say and I can hear the bed move a little.

"who else?"

"the person that kidnapped me and...um my ex," I say and he immediately gets up and puts on his pants "harry what are you doing?"

"what are their names fiona...where do they live?" he says putting on a black t-shirt.

"harry stop," I say as I'm following him with his sheets wrapped around my body.

"fiona give me their names" he says as he's walking all around the house.

"harry stop!" I yell and he does, he turns back at me as we're downstairs standing in front of the two doors that I've never opened. one because I completely forgot about them and well I kinda didn't wanna see "what are you doing? please talk me"

"fiona you might not like it but...they kinda need to pay for what they did to you, and not just you to the other kids." he says as he takes out his keys and opens one of them. 

"jesus" i say walking into a whole room with guns and bulletproof vests "I've been living with this? that's crazy" i mumble to myself as harry grabs a mini black gun, loads it and puts it behind his back "harry i swear to god if you don't talk to me right now"

"fiona give me their names or else I'll just have someone else find me them. remember I do know a lot about your life...I'll find them one way or another but I'd rather find out from you" he says getting close to me and taking my hand.

"find out from someone else i won't be responsible for someone else's death...wait are you gonna kill them?"

"no? yes? maybe I don't know I just want to see them" he says taking me to the only single door in there "i should have showed you this a while ago...but it wasn't done yet but" he says as he opens the door leading to a flight of stairs leading down. 

"this place is just full of surprises," I say to myself as he takes my hand and leads me down the stairs to the same similar room louis has but bigger.

"in that cabinet, there's a gun, knives, vests, and an emergency phone...if your ever in trouble..come here and hid in there okay? just don't let anyone see you come on here" he says grabbing my face and telling me like I'm a toddler.

"okay...how would I get in here tho?"

"here," he says as he reaches into his pocket and hands me a pair of keys- four keys to be exact.

"what are these?" i say confused and he smiles a little.

"front door" he says holding up the silver one with a gold marker strip across the top "this door" he says holding up the all gold key with a silver marker strip going across "for the next door I'm about to show you" he says holding up the black key.

he says before he leads me out and locks the door behind us as we're now in our house and he leads me back to the door across the from the room we were just in. he takes his own set of keys and opens the door to reveal a whole room filled with books and a bunch of flowers everywhere.