26. blue fear

harry e styles.

"we got what a good 5 grand?" niall says walking out of the strip club that we've been at since 9. well not really, at first we were just doing our daily rounds of normies. our normies were our regulars that always bought from us. then someone hired louis and I to go kill someone at this diner across town. then we actually went to the club.

"put it in the back" I say giving zayn the money bag to put in the back of our van.

niall starts to take out his phone and turn it on since we all turn off our phones when we go outside of our actual camp site cause then the police track it and they could come down and arrest us which we could just kill but we choose not too. for what?

morality I guess.

we were on the road and the camp site was like an hour away so I was just leaned back while I was driving.

we were passing people's houses when nialls phone started going off like crazy, like notification crazy. it couldn't have been apps because we don't have them. we think that there unimportant so those notifications were mostly likely voice mails or missed phone calls.

"wow. mabel's clingy" louis says and we all laugh while I look back and niall has his serious face on which he rarely ever does. with all out laughing he's plugging one ear trying to listen.

"harry! check your phone" niall shouts and I reply back 'why'

"it's fiona, hurry up" he shouts which makes me hit the brakes immediately. I pull out the phone from my front pocket and I then it on. "stupid phone" I say as it's taking forever to open and it only has a white screen and a black half eaten apple in the middle.

finally it opens up to my black home screen and there's nothing.

"there's nothing you wanker" I say annoyed and he still has his serious face and listening to the thousands of voicemails he's gotten.

I was about to start driving when I heard my phone start going off like crazy.

i scroll through the thousands of messages and see there's only one voicemail from fiona and the rest from ally.

I pull over to the side and click on Fiona's name, and put the phone against my ear and I hear her panting

"uh hey harry um well just wanted to let you know that these guys with gorgeous hair pretty tall are chasing after me and alex. um I don't know where we're going but-" she got cut off by alex's distant yelp.

"hey!" her voice was muffled and she was running again.

"harry I really need you to com-" she gets cut off again bye her screaming and it sounded like the phone fell to the ground and all you could hear was her saying get off me over and over again, her distant screams then suddenly stopping made my heart drops to my ass.

I took the phone away from my ear forgetting the boys were in the car with me. I took my shaky finger trying to contain it to click on Ally's contact.

"harry? your not picking up but I'm with mabel and she says fiona and alex aren't home. call me back as soon as possible" her voice sounding worried and frantic. the rest of the messages were like that.

it's 9 in the night. how did I not think to check my messages or leave my phone on. it's all my fault I shouldn't have left her in there alone. I should've made some people protect her.

"what what is it harry is fiona okay? is alex okay?" louis voice sounds shaky while he clears his throat.

"I don't. no I don't know" I say throwing my hand on the wheel and accidently hitting the horn.