18. psychomania

harry styles

It really, really took me by surprise that Alex was a lesbian. I mean no shame- I just would have never pegged her to be one. but then again, people surprise you.

"what about your love, are you a lesbian" Louis gets closer to Fiona and she just laughs.

"uh no," she takes a sip of her beer before he throws his arm around her shoulder. it's never bothered me before that he would obviously flirt with her, until now. until today.

he's always talked to me about how hot she is, and that I should hit it before it's too late. really don't think he'd be talking like that about her if he knew everything.

every second he has his arm around her enrages me and fills me up with heat. I look at them through the side of my eyes and she just sitting there, she's not being awkward but she's not really paying attention to him.

"say, you and I go on a date?" Louis asks and I think that was my last straw.

"Everyone out," I say and everyone goes quiet.

"harr--"Niall tried to talk but I just interrupt him.

"Everybody out!" I yell and they immediately get up on their feet and start to gather their things. I see Fiona get up and start to walk behind me and into the kitchen.

"not you. you stay" I point the Fiona and she looks at me with wide eyes.

"harry im-" she starts to talk but I cut her off again.

"don't talk!" I yell and she flinches a lite and raises her hands but barely.

"harr--"

"I said don't talk you little slut!" I yell before I start to walk to her and she says to back away until she hits the wall.

"Harry, what's wrong with you!" she yells and I start to lose it more and more.

I don't know why I'm so angry, might be because of the stress? no. most likely because of Louis, he was hitting on her, which made me angry. he made me angry why am I taking it out on her? oh but the fear In her eyes right now is giving me more power. I feed off, of people's fear, I love it when people fear me. everyone fears me, she was the only person who didn't. now she does, I control her now. she's scared.

"shutup!" I yell at her and she just starts to crack a small smile.

"you think im scared of you!" yes. your eyes say otherwise. " you don't tell me what to do!" she yells in my face and I'm about to go ballistic I can't feel it. I can feel it in my heart, my organs, my fingertips.

"yes, frankly I do think your scared of me. your eyes have that sparkle every person gets when they're scared of me. I've seen it multiple times, the most is when im about to kill them" I say tilting her chin up with my two fingers close to her face and I could hear her heavy breathing getting heavier and heavier.

she abruptly pushes me away and tumble back a little. "shouldn't have done that darling" I take out the sharpest knife from the stack of knives that are on the counter next to me.

"run" I whisper, she whimpers softly before opening the back door and running out.

"get away from me!" she yells from behind the oak big tree.

"you think a tree is enough to keep me from killing you?!" I yell and I could hear her whimpering.

"maybe?" she says softly, I start walking slowly towards the tree while I see her fingers wrapped around the side of sweet old mother nature.