25

Unexpected News:

A few days had went by and (Y/N) can now leave the infirmary. (Y/N) had gone back to training and having lunch with her friends, until hange pulled her off one day.

"Were are we going hange?" (Y/N) asked.

"Just wait and see...hehe...ok well I'm taking to the open space were I took your blood that one day. " Hange finally confessed.

" Ok, but why? " Asked (Y/N).

" Because I think that your hight may have some thing to do with your ability to control the titans. " Said hange with a little bit more pep in her step.

" Ok, so your going to run more test on me." Said (Y/N)

"Well sort of, but it's more of what you can remember from your past." Hange said.

(Y/N) tensed which caused hange to stumble back a little.

" Is everything alright (Y/N)?" Asked hange.

"Yes... everything is fine hange..." (Y/N) said with a small smile.

*I never thought that joining the scouts would bring up my past.* Thought (Y/n).

"Alright then let's keep going. I want to get to the bottom of this as soon as possible so we can get back to some of my other ideas." Hange said excited.

(Y/n) continued to walk with hange, but they walked past hange's lab/testing area.

"Were are we going?" Asked (Y/N).

"Well I don't know how private your past was so I thought that we could discuss this in my office. " Said hange still speed walking.

" Alright. " (Y/N) said.

*At least it will be some what private when we talk* thought (Y/N) as they enter hange's office.

"Alright (Y/N) take a seat and all three of us can begin. " Said hange as she sat down.

*Wait all three!* (Y/N) was slightly panicked.

She looked around and she saw to her left was levi sitting in one of hange's three office chairs.

"I though you said it would be private hange."

Before (Y/N) could even think about what she said levi decided to speak.

"I am the one that is supposed to make sure hange keeps everything under control with you, so I'm going to be here rather you like it or not.........(Y/N)." Levi looked at (Y/N) while saying this.

*Great how am I supposed to save myself this time* thought (Y/N) as she looked at levi.

"Oh, no! I didn't mean it like that levi I was just surprised to see you here considering hange just wanted to talk, that was all. " Said (Y/N) hopeful that levi would buy it.

"Well I'm going to be around even if all hange does is look at you, so get used to seeing me. " Levi said turning back to hange.