32

❕ STRONG LANGUAGE IN THIS CHAPTER ❕

Protective Titan:

As hange, levi, and (Y/N) walk out into the testing area (Y/N) noticed Annie, Bertholdt, and Reiner all standing and talking to each other.

"We would like to talk more with cadet Bertholdt." Hange announced.

(Y/N) feared that the other two would lash out but they just nodded to each other. Hange, and levi walked next to Bertholdt while (Y/N) walked behind them. They soon walked over to the back of the testing area were no one was aloud.

"Alright cadet Bertholdt we have cleared you, but with that being said you need you to sit down here, so who ever is in trouble feels safe enough to possibly make a mistake. Do you understand? " Asked hange.

" Yes I understand commander hange, thank you." Bertholdt said looking extremely relieved.

Before Bertholdt could sit down hange knocked him out, and dragged him into a cage. The cage would suspend anyone in mid air by cuffs, chains, and reinforced ODM wire. This is so they can't harm themselves in any way. Before hange could fully secure him he whimper, and before anyone knew it the whole testing area was under attack by the armored titan, and the female titan.

As everyone was running around panicked levi started shouting orders. (Y/N) was worried for everyone's safety, but she knew levi, and hange had a handle on things. (Y/N) was rushed indoors with the other cadets. She watched as there commanders tried to take down the two titans.

The fight was still in progress when one cadet screamed. (Y/N) ran over only to see levi get swatted down by the female titan. Before (Y/N) knew what was happening she was next to levi.

"Levi, levi wake up, please wake up, we need you, I need you!" (Y/N) said, hunched over levi's body.

" I'm......fine get back.......inside." levi said sitting up.

" No." (Y/N) said standing.

" That was an ord-" levi was cut off by (Y/N) picking him up and running back inside.

" Treat his wounds whi-" (Y/N) was then cut off by the female titan reaching for levi's body.

(Y/N) was so pissed off, first she bats him down like some kind of bug, now she tries to take him away, no (Y/N) was not going to let this happen.

There was a low growl, a large flash of light, and a lot of titan steam. When the steam cleared levi and the cadets saw a huge female titan that looked just like (Y/N). The commotion caught the attention of the armored titan, and hange who flew over to her.

"WOW! (Y/N) you have to be our largest titan yet!" Hange said landing on (Y/N) shoulder.

Titan (Y/N) nodded and pointed below herself to levi and the other cadets. Hange hodded and flew down to check on everyone.

"Commander hange, levi is injured please help him." Said one of the cadets. Hange nodded and started treating his wounds.

"Is she really the largest titan we know of?" Asked levi as hange finished tending to his injuries.

"Yes, she is. From my calculations she is a few meters taller then the colossal." Hange said.

Hange and levi walked outside and saw all of the cadets standing unmoving, and staring at titan (Y/N) who had successfully taken down both the armored titan, and the female titan.

"She broke there arms and legs, then sat down on them." One cadet said unimpressed.

"Look at it this way, at least she is on our side." Another cadet said.

Levi and hange finally made it to the front to see that titan (Y/N) was infact sitting on both titans, successfully immobilizing them.

"Well that works too." Hange laughed.

"And with no casualties." Levi added.