18

⚠Strong language in this chapter⚠

Outside The Walls

Y/N sat atop her horse and looked around at all of the soldiers. She then turned back to commander erwin who was giving a speech about honor, or something like that.

After erwin was done the walls slowly rose high above them. Erwin gave a battle cry and we all ran through the walls.

As Y/N emerged from the walls she was hit by blinding sun light, open fields, and miles upon miles of trees, but no titans.

"Hey hange why are there no titans around right now?" Asked Y/N.

"Don't know exactly but I'm positive we'll see some!" Hange yelled in excitement.

'I hope everyone stays safe today.' Thought Y/N.

As there journey continues the scouts haven't come in contact with any titans which is very strange.

"Commander erwin we will need to stop and let the horses rest soon." Armin pointed out.

Soon after armin pointed out that the horses needed rest we stopped and set up camp.

"We will stay here for tonight and head back out tomorrow. For now we will take shifts watching for titans." Said erwin.

Y/N over heard some of the scouts talking. She new a few of them.

"Do you think we'll make it back ok?" Asked armin.

"We should be fine, but it's so weird to not come in contact with a single titan. I mean not a single sighting yet." Said eren.

"At least we're safe for now, be happy." Said mikasa.

"Yeah you're right." Said armin and eren.

After there conversation the three of them went to bed, but Y/N couldn't sleep.

'Might as well watch for titans' thought Y/N.

Y/N walked out of her tent to see that erwin was the first person on watch.

"Hello commander." Y/N said as she sat next to him.

"Heh, hello Y/N." Erwin said with a smile.

"Any titans?" Y/N joked.

"No not so far." Erwin said with a laugh.

Y/N and erwin talked through his shift and when it was time for him to leave she stayed and watched the stars until she was interrupted.

"You should be asleep brat."

"Oh why can't I watch the stars with you here levi." Y/N said without looking up to see who it was.

"Tch because you need rest brat." Levi said sitting down were erwin once was.

"Well I can't sleep so I came to talk with erwin and now I want to watch the stars with you levi." Y/N said with a smile as she looked over to levi.

"Tch."

'How can you be so innocent in a world full of sin Y/N?' Levi thought looking at her.

As Y/N sat with levi she began to grow tired and soon fell asleep against levi shoulder. Levi didn't mind the physical contact between them. It in fact calmed levi to a point were he to fell asleep.