20

⚠Strong language in this chapter⚠

Y/N

The scouts soon returned back within the walls.

They then settled back into there routine of waking up, eating, training, eating again, and going back to bed to do it again the next day. As they started this again Y/N was in commander erwin's office with erwin, hange, and levi.

"I do believe you have some explaining to do Y/N." Erwin said calmly.

"And I wish I could commander but even I don't entirely know what happened." Y/N said still shocked.

"If I may commander, I would like to conduct some experiments on Y/N." Said hange as she bounced in place.

"What for?" Questions levi.

"Well I have some theories as to why the titan acted like it did, and it all has to do with Y/N." Hange said excitedly.

"I don't think poking and prodding at the girl will help." Said Levi with a sigh.

"Both of you have your points, so why don't we let the person in question chose."

After commander erwin said this all eyes turned to Y/N.

'How on earth do I handle this.' Y/N thought panicked.

"Well?"  Questioned erwin.

'It wouldn't hurt if I helped hange try to figure this out, but that wouldn't leave much time for me to see levi. Unless he is there too. THAT'S IT Y/N YOU'RE A GENIUS!!' Y/N thought.

"I've made my decision. I will let hange conduct her experiments, ONLY if Levi os there as well. I trust levi." Y/N said with a smile.

"As long as Levi and hange do not mind I give full permission on this matter." Erwin said.

"AWESOME!! Well start with-" Hange was cut off by levi.

"Slow down shitty glasses. I haven't agreed to anything yet." Levi said with a glare.

"Oh come on levi pleeeeeeaaaassseee." Begged hange.

"I'll have to think on it. The thought of spending most of my days with you isn't pleasant, but it may help." Levi said as he walked out.

"Well with that said I think all of us need a good nights sleep, so I suggest you two go to your respective rooms for the night." Erwin said with a smile.

"Alright good night commander, Y/N." Hange said as she walked out.

"Good night commander." Y/N said as she to walked out of erwin's office and to her room to rest.

'Today was hard. I would hate to think what hange has in store for me.' Y/N thought as she got ready for bed.

"I hope levi agrees it would help hange and I would still get to see him." Y/N whispered as she fell asleep.

Mean while levi was sitting at his desk thinking about what he should do.

'Lord only know what hange could do to her. I won't let it happen, but that would mean spending my days with four eyes, but also with Y/N. I think I need to lay down for now.' Levi thought.

As levi layed down from the headache that was slowly forming he found himself growing so tired he could no longer keep his eyes open.