12

⚠Strong language in this chapter⚠

The Fight

Levi and Y/N stepped up and faced each other. Levi was the one with the knife. This time Y/N slowly walked up to levi not close enough to strike but close enough to watch. Y/N watched levi's eyes because she knew that when levi was about strike his eyes would narrow just enough for it to be almost unnoticeable, but Y/N knew.
Y/N saw the change in his eyes and right before he could grab her she front flipped over him. Y/N turned around and almost missed levi, but she was able to grab his sleeve. She yanked his sleeve towards her just enough to knock levi off balance. She then grabbed both of his armes and pinned them behind his back. She then kicked his legs out from under him, picked him up and slammed him to the ground. After that she grabbed his arms and legs and straddled levi's back so he couldn't get up.

Everyone was speechless Y/N just took down 'humanities strongest soldier' with out breaking a sweat.

"Wow." Was all erwin had to say.

"Get off of me you dame brat!" Levi yelled.

"Right sorry levi. Are you alright, I didn't break anything did I, because I've done that to people before." Y/N started rambling as she got off of levi.

Everyone was waiting for levi to beat the holy hell out of her, or for him to order her to clean the bathroom with her own toothbrush, but nothing like that came the only thing levi did was tisk at her and tell her to stop rambling.

"Well now that that's over with why don't we start another." Erwin said as Y/N walked back over to him.

"Let's do stamina next then we can move on to the maneuver gear test. If that's alright commander?" Y/N said as they walked over to a small track.

"It's fine Y/N." Said erwin.

The entire time levi watch Y/N interact with erwin, and he didn't like it.

'I don't understand how a girl that can take me down could also be so interested in what commander eyebrows has to say' levi thought with a sigh.

As they entered the track the task was to run laps until they could no longer run any more. As the cadets, and Y/N took off Y/N kept a steady slow jog until half of the cadets dropped. Now all that was left was reiner, bertholdt, Annie, eren, mikasa, and Y/N. Y/N took off at a dead run and passed all of them. She kept this high speed until only, mikasa, and herself were left, she then at that point dropped right were she was standing.

Y/N rolled onto her back and layed there trying to catch her breath. She sat up and walked over to erwin, hange, and levi.

"That was quite impressive Y/N!" Hange yelled as she hugged Y/N.

"Oh well, thanks hange. At least I've gotten much better with my stamina, and my hand to hand combat has gotten a little better. Can we go and test the maneuver gear now?" Y/N asked still catching her breath.

"Why don't we let you catch your breath and get some lunch before we do that, it will give us time to set it up and let you get to know some of the cadets. I have a feeling you'll be here for quite awhile." Erwin said with a smile and a pat on the back.