34

Testing Triggers:

After (Y/N) was cleared for training again hange had a brilliant idea to start testing (Y/N) triggers.

So hange decided to grab (Y/N) and levi so she could discuss her plans.

"Why did you drag me from my work, again." Levi said standing next to hange's desk.

" I want a moment to talk about (Y/N) trigger, and how you are the source of it." Hange said.

" Alright so what was it you want to talk about exactly?" Asked (Y/N).

Hange looked at both of the people standing in front of her.

" I want to see what kind of situation levi would have to be in for your instincts to quote on quote take over. " Hange said standing up and walking out of her office.

" So you want to put me in grave danger just to see how (Y/N) will react? " Asked levi.

" No no no of course not. I'm going to have (Y/N) sit in a chair while I see how she reacts to small thing happening to you. " Said hange waving her hand at the other two.

" What kind of small thing are you referring to hange? " Asked (Y/N) as she sat down in a wooden chair.

" Things like....this. " hange said as she pinched levi on his arm.

" Don't forget the things I'm capable of. " Levi said as he crossed his arms.

" But it's for science. " Hange said writing on her clipboard.

After a few more test hange let the two go about their day while she compared notes.

~Time Skip~

It was the next morning when levi and (Y/N) were woken up by a screaming hange.

"What is it now shitty glasses?" Levi asked annoyed.

"I've finished comparing my notes and have figured out what sort of situations you must be in in order for her to shift and have full control. " Hange screamed at them.

" Hange did you sleep at all last night. " (Y/N) asked concerned.

" No, not when I was so close, and I've done it. " Hange said jumping up and down in place.

" Alright, alright, we are all glad you've figured it out, but you need rest in order to properly conduct these kinds of experiments, so you go get some rest and we'll head to the mess hall for some breakfast, apparently. " Levi said effectively calming hange down.

" Yes, you're right, I'll be back after a quick power nap. " Hange said running off.

As she ran off twords her office (Y/N) turned to levi and smiled.

" Nice thinking, and now that she's gone would you like me to make you some black tea and sweet bread, since it seems we are the only ones up? " Asked (Y/N).

" Black tea yes, sweet bread no. " Levi said as he walked twords the mess hall.

"Alright." (Y/N) said as she headed to the kitchen.

But for some odd reason they both had the same thought running through there head.

*Why does this fell so natural.*