21

⚠Strong language in this chapter⚠

Testing

As everyone slowly awoke for the day levi found himself rudely pulled up and out of his bed by none other than hange.

"Why are you here disturbing my morning four eyes?" Levi asked.

"Well I want to know your answer, because I have everything set up for our first test!!" Yelled hange excitedly.

"Won't you let me at least get dressed first." Levi said with a sigh.

"Uhg, fine." Hange said.

Levi however didn't realize that the entire time that there conversation was going on that Y/N was in the room with them, so as levi got dressed he thought everything through again and made his decision.

Levi walked out of his room and into his conjoined office were hange and Y/N sat talking.

"So have you decided Levi?" Asked Y/N with a smile.

"I have." Levi replied.

"Aaannnddddd?" Hange said excited.

"I will let you test on Y/N under my supervision." Levi said.

"YES!!" Hange yelled.

"Well I'm glad I get to help you hange, and thank you levi. I would trust you with my life, well I guess I am hehe." Y/N said with a smile.

"Alright, alright let's go already." Hange said dragging Y/N out of levi's office and to the large open grounds that was hanges testing grounds.

Hange prepared everything that was needed for her first test on Y/N while Y/N stood to the side with levi.

"I'm a little scared." Admitted Y/N to levi.

"You'll be fine you said before that you trust me right?" Asked Levi as he looked at her.

Y/N nodded her head to show levi that he was right.

"Then there is nothing to worry about." Levi said as hange made her way over to them.

"Alright! Why don't we start with drawing some blood and taking a few DNA samples. Then we can move on to some of my theories." Hange said with a smile.

Y/N looked at hange then at levi. Levi nodded his head once to show Y/N everything was fine.

As levi did this Y/N and hange walked over to a small station so she could draw her blood and take a few DNA samples. After that was done hange walked Y/N back over to the large open area were Y/N was before.

"Wait here for a few minutes. I'll be right back to continue." Hange said skipping away.

"Well that wasn't so bad." Y/N said with a sigh.