29

Triggers:

Hange thought about how physical pain had no effect on (Y/N), but what if it was emotional. What if she could only trigger it as an instinct of some sort.

Hange thinking she had hit the jackpot shared her thoughts with (Y/N) and levi.

"You think it could work?" Levi asked (Y/N).

"I don't know exactly, I'm as new to this as you are." (Y/N) said.

"Then we should test it!" Hange yelled excited.

"It's worth a shot right? " Asked (Y/N).

"As long as you think you can control yourself. " Levi said.

(Y/N) nodded as they all went back out into the testing area. Just as they entered they saw annie standing talking with erwin.

*It's that girl again the one that's a titan shifter like eren I wonder how many of them the scouts have* (Y/N) thought as she got that same tingling feeling as when she first got here.

After a few minutes erwin dismissed annie and bid the trio a good day. The trio then got to work on hange's new theory.

Time skip~

"This is going no were." Levi said as he sat on a few crates.

"Well an emotional trigger could be anything, happiness, sadness, anger, fear, love. " Hange said.

While hange and levi talked amongst themselves (Y/N) pondered over her previous thought.

*Can levi and hange talk about how many shifters they have or is it top secret, if they can why didn't they say anything, if not then am I allowed to ask I think I'll ask anyway the worst that could happen is they tell me I'm not allowed to know, right* (Y/N) was brought out of her thoughts by hange waving her hand in front of her face.

"What were you so deep in thought about?" Asked hange.

"Well I was wondering if you could tell me how many titan shifters you have in the scouts? " Asked (Y/N).

Hange looked at levi then they both looked at you.

"Other then eren, and yourself, none, why do you ask? " Levi said.

"........" (Y/N) was silent. She didn't know what to think.

*How could they not know, how did they not find out, I mean hange found out by my blood, they found out by eren just shifting, how do they not know should I tell them that there are others how do I even know if there shifters what do I do* (Y/N) was panicking she didn't think about the fact that they may not have known.

"(Y/N). (Y/N). Levi." Hange tried calling (Y/N)'s name but soon looked to levi when she didn't get any response. Levi shook his head at hange silently telling her to say nothing for the time being.