17

⚠Strong language in this chapter⚠

Trip

Y/N and Levi made it back to HQ and found out that they were needed in commander erwin's office 'as soon as possible' as armin had put it. Y/N thanked armin and followed levi to erwin's office. When they arrived levi opened the door without knocking.

"What?" Asked levi in a very nasty tone.

"Good you're back from your date." Erwin teased.

"Well it's not exactly like that commander." Y/N said with a blush.

"Even if it was or wasn't why were we called here?" Levi demanded.

"You see we have an unexpected trip planned and it involves going outside the walls. I called you both here to, one, see to it that your recruits are ready levi, and two, I wanted to know if you feel ready to go outside the walls Y/N?" Erwin said as he stood up, and walked over to Y/N.

"I do feel ready commander!" Y/N said excited.

"Alright then. Levi get your scouts together, and Y/N you will be under the watch of Levi, hange, and myself while we are outside the walls. Is that clear?" Asked erwin.

"Crystal!" Y/N said still excited.

"Alright then go and get ready Y/N." Erwin said.

"Does this mean I'm part of the scouts now commander?" Y/N asked.

Erwin nods his head at Y/N. Y/N then ran out of the commanders office and all the way down to her room.

Levi and erwin stayed in erwin's office for a bit after Y/N left.

"So, you will get your request ready and we will head out first thing tomorrow." Erwin said to levi

"Do you think she is truly ready?" Asked levi.

"She is very strong, I believe she can hold her own outside of the walls, as for you. You're dismissed levi get some rest." Said erwin standing up.

"Tch."

Levi left after listening to what Erwin had to say. He then went to his room off the side of his office and layed down in his uniform.

'Tch I might as well pick out my uniform for tomorrow and catch up on my paperwork. Damn another sleepless night' levi thought as he got back up straightened his bed pick, out his uniform, and got to work on his paperwork.

As levi worked through the night he never realised that the sun was up until there was a knock on his door.

"Name and business." Levi demanded.

"It's Y/N levi. Erwin asked me to come and check in with you." Y/N said through levi's office door.

"Enter." Levi said getting up.

"I'm supposed to check in with all of you. I've checked in with hange and erwin already so......" Y/N trailed off at the end of her sentence.

"Yes, yes. Now how do you feel about going out side of the walls?" Asked levi.

"Really you to levi I've already been asked this question by hange and erwin, and it's the same. I'm excited to show those things what I'm made of, and to answer your next question. Yes, 'I feel I'm completely capable of handling myself outside the walls.'" Y/N quoted hange and erwin's other question with a smile.

"Alright then brat, get going." Levi said.

"Yes finally." Y/N yelled running out of levi's office.

'I hope the brat never changes' Levi thought with a smile.