35

Breakfast On The Go:

After a few minutes (Y/N) came back with Levi's tea, but she started back twords the kitchen which sparked interest in levi.

"What are you doing?" Levi said.

"Heading back to the kitchen." (Y/N) said.

"Yes, but why?" Asked levi.

"Because I have sweet bread in the oven." (Y/N) said.

"I thought I told you brat, I didn't want any bread with my black tea." Said levi annoyed.

"Yes, well you may not, but I do." (Y/N) said with a smile.

(Y/N) came back a minute or two later with five rolls of bread. Levi looked at her surprised.

*Could she really eat all of that at once.* Levi thought.

(Y/N) then pulled two small saucers out. She set two on one and three on the other.

"Must I constantly repeat myself." Levi asked as she pushed the plate with two on it over to him.

"Maybe, but you need to eat something, please." (Y/N) tried to convince levi.

"Why?" Asked levi as he set his tea down and looked from the bread to (Y/N).

"Because you have been working hard with hange and me, and I almost never see you eat anything and I've begun to worry about you." (Y/N) whispered.

*She worries about me, interesting. Though she is right, and maybe a roll or two won't hurt.* Levi thought as he looked at (Y/N) then to the rolls she offered him.

"Alright, fine." Levi said as he bit into a roll.

(Y/N) smiled at levi as she to bit into one of her rolls.

As the two were enjoying there breakfast Erwin walked in.

"Just the people I was looking for!" Erwin said as he walked over to them.

"What do you want?" Levi asked slightly annoyed.

"Well I need you two to start packing, because apparently there are a few abnormals out side of the north gate that need taken care of." Erwin said in a slightly darker tone.

"Fine we'll be gathered shortly. " Levi said as he got up.

Levi motioned for (Y/N) to follow him as he walked out of the mess hall.

" So what now?" Asked (Y/N)

" Well you can wake the brats up while I have a talk with four eyes. " Levi said.

" Alright. " (Y/N) said as she walked down twords the bedrooms.

Levi watched (Y/N) walk away. He only started his own way when she was out of his sight.