10

⚠Strong language in this chapter⚠

Shadows

Y/N got up early the next morning excited to finally show everyone what she could do. She ran all the way to HQ and met up with commander erwin.

"Well someone is here early." Erwin laughed.

"Sorry you never said what time, and I was just so excited to finally have a true chance." Y/N said as she walked with erwin.

"It's all right. Now I have asked hange to take your measurements for you uniform, so her and levi should be in my office if you would go ther now and I will set a few more things up." Erwin said as he bid her a good day.

Y/N was walking to commander erwin's office when someone stopped her.

"Oh.....uhh......um who are you." Someone asked.

"Oh hello I'm Y/N, and you are......." Y/N asked as she turned around.

"Oh sorry my name's armin and I was just wondering what you were doing out side of commander erwin's office." Armin said.

"Oh I was asked to meet hange and levi in erwin's office." Said Y/N with a smile.

"Oh alright sorry for bothering you." Armin said as he looked down.

"Oh no it's quite alright, have a good day." Y/N said as she entered erwin's office.

"Y/N! Y/N Y/N Y/N!" Hange screamed and jumped around.

"Shut up shity glasses." Sighed levi.

"Hi hange. Hi levi. Erwin said I'm here so hange can take my measurements?" Y/N asked.

"Yes I'll measure you while levi writes it all down and then retrieves your uniform, so behind the screen you go!" Yelled hange again.

As hange measures Y/N levi can see there shadows and watches as Y/N slowly takes off her shirt, bra, and pants. Hange the entire time calls out her measurements, and comments on Y/N body.

"My goodness it like hugging a pillow it perfect, waist is 44 inches, and you bust is quite nice as well, bust is 50 inches, your thighs could crack a skull, thighs are 32 inches, you're just perfect." Hange said as she keeps calling out Y/N's measurements.

All the while Levi is standing watching the shadows move while taking down Y/N measurements with a heavy blush on his face. After Y/N measurements were done he watched her get fully dressed before heading to see if the had a uniform that would fit her.

While levi was gone Y/N and hange talked for a bit.

"I met someone out side of erwin's office earlier, his name was armin do you know him hange?" Y/N asked as her and hange sat down.

"Well I know he's friends with eren and mikasa, and he has an excellent mind for strategies, but other than you would have to ask shorty." Hange said with a shoulder shrug.

"Ok hang on like eren jaeger the titan shifter!?!" Y/N yelled in disbelief.

"Yes you know of him?" Hange asked.

"Well sort, it's of excitement to meet him than anything else." Said Y/N with a wide smile.

"Why do you want to meet him so bad?" Asked hange with a head tilt.

'Crap I shouldn't have said anything quick Y/N think think damit'

"Well it not everyday you get to meet a titan shifter I was just curious was all." Y/N said as she scratch the back of her head.

"Well your right about that!" Hange laughed.

Just then Levi walked in with a uniform.

"It may not fit exactly but it should work for now." Levi said as he handed Y/N her uniform.

Y/N took the uniform from him and walked behind the screen and changed while hange read her notes and levi watched her shadow.