43

Humanities saddest solider:

(Y/N) was pulled back into reality when a fuming Levi comes outside and walks, more like stomps passed them.

"What happened in there Levi?" Asked Hange.

Levi didn't answer. He didn't even acknowledge there presence.

"I know Levi can get mad, but I've never seen him like this before." Said Hange.

"That's a bit concerning." Whispered (Y/N).

"We should leave him be, he usually distance himself when he's angry like this." Hange said walking back inside.

*He looked about ready to cry or kill someone*

* Follow him*

*What, no that's stalking and invasion of privacy*

*He seems overwhelmed. Whatever he heard has upset him to a degree even Hange, someone who has been around him since day one in the scouts hasn't seen him like this. FOLLOW HIM, or I will*

*Alright damn, but if he yells at us I'm blaming you*

*Fine, just get going I have a bad feeling*

(Y/N) follow after Levi, he didn't seem to notice. Levi led (Y/N) all the way to a remote location in the middle of no where it seems.

(Bare with me through this next part)

(Y/N) looked around wondering why Levi would come to such a remote location in the middle of no where.

"I'm sorry, I never knew. I never knew what he was doing and I'm sorry." Levi whispered.

(Y/N) turned back twords Levi thinking he was talking to her, but when she looked back she saw rows upon rows of small wooden stakes with little name plates on them.

(Something similar to this)

(Y/N) couldn't believe it. She didn't think she could even begin to count all of them. It brought tears to her eyes.

*What is this place*

*I don't know but I believe we need to focus on Levi right now and ask questions later*

*Yeah you're right*

(Y/N) looked back to Levi to see him kneeling in front of all of the name plates silently crying.

(Y/N) couldn't believe what she was seeing Levi humanities strongest soldier was crying like he had never cried before, and somehow he was completely silent. (Y/N) slowly approached Levi like a cornered animal.

"Levi." (Y/N) called to him.

Levi went rigid and turned around with a deathly glare. (Y/N) however never wavered she stayed where she was.

"What are you doing here, leave." Levi demanded.

"NO" T-(Y/N) responded.

Levi was taken aback by the answer and tone of voice used.

" I am your commander and you will listen to me." Levi said standing up.

"No, right now you are Levi Ackerman and rather you like it or not I'm staying right here with you until I know you're back to your normal self." (Y/N) stated with a firm yet gentle voice.

Levi was awestruck at the audacity of (Y/N), but he was also slightly touched. Never not once had anyone cared enough to follow him, or even look for him when he would come here.

"Then I will ask you to leave." Levi said kneeling back down.

(Y/N) said nothing instead she sat to the right side of Levi and leaned back on her left hand so part of her uper body was behind Levi.

"Please leave." Levi whispered it this time.

"I'm not leaving you like this Levi, you may not realize it but there are people that care for you even if they have a hard time showing it." (Y/N) whispered back.

Levi said nothing and just sat staring at the names. (Y/N) noticed how stiff Levi was and pulled him into her with her right arm.

"Please Levi, talk, cry, do something, anything. " Whispered (Y/N).

Levi turned and looked at (Y/N) he had unshed tears in his eyes.

" Why must the world be so cruel, why must so many lives be lost for something so insignificant. Why couldn't they have died for something worth while. Why must humans hurt others for their own personal gain or pleasure." Levi said.

"Because human are a destructive species, they take pleasure in seeing others fall before them in misery. " (Y/N) said as she leaned into Levi and pressed his head into her neck.