Sorry Not Sorry

"Sorry to interrupt this conversation of yours though care to want to purchase cakes and cookies from the bake sale?" Asked Jhope, listening to the conversation.

"No thanks, but we don't even have money." I answered, feeling the sad truth.

"Ok then." He quickly  left, smiling.

"Bruh we broke." V randomly spoke, dancing around.

Jhope was one of the organizers of school projects. He's a professional dancer, astonishing singer and talented rapper. Him and his friend Suga are extremely good rappers, like have you listened to them rapping? Jhope is also very attractive, his dark brown hair, plus his deep brown colored eyes. The fact that he and his friend are so cool just makes me feel like a potato, just untalented. He loves hippie style, and he always makes peoples' day by smiling, it's just beautiful, something you want to look at all day.

In fact because most of the school know him, he's so popular.

I told Jimin about everything, he thinks I'm a very curious person, should I be calm about it?Am I thinking too much? Or is my brain not working yet? I should relax, forget about it Y/N, forget about it.

Days past by, just as the leaves started becoming green, and the fresh glittering fruits started growing, the wind swooshing slowly, and me and my friends, V and Jimin, they're the best. We looked at the beautiful cherry blossoms, and immediately V started taking photos, he's a pro at photography, it's like what they say, a picture has a thousand words, while Jimmy is amazing at singing, it's so soothing to hear, like the songbirds humming, so it is definitely approved by me. I kinda miss school, oh yeah, forgot to tell you we had a holiday, now we're in school, however I could tell you something, I did nothing the whole holiday.

Guess what I have today? Yes, I have maths, accordingly, I don't have a test, though I'm still going to sit with Jungkook, and that's great, just great.

—————————————————————————————

Hi again lovelies, I hope that you enjoyed this, even a tiny bit, because you just made my day💜

Love you guysss

Stay happy and love yourselves cause you deserve it🥺❤️