Without You

I glanced blankly at the board. All the gibberish displayed there just gave me the need to fall asleep, my head feeling heavy as I placed a hand on my chin for support- yawning- the boy next to me decided to speak.

"Someone didn't sleep." He snapped, after keeping his mouth shut for the whole time.

"Sleeping is for the week." I snapped back, with a quirky smile on my face.

"And people who don't understand this are stupid." He gave a sarcastic smile.

"And the teacher is not really fun to listen to is she?" I pointed out, a sassy look on my face this time.

"Ugh you made a good point you win." He groaned in defeat.

"Ha- guess we're good now aren't we?"

"Don't flatter yourself." He declared. 

"I won't." 

"Wanna bet?"

He gave out a chuckle as he playfully hit my shoulder. Just the touch it self gave me a release oxytocin- it felt like we were finally bonding- I grinned- guess there is hope in us-

*coughs* I mean friendship after all.

Jungkook played around with his pen, flexing all of his so called cool tricks. However, the pen kept touching me. Confused- I declared I should at least inform that it was making me uncomfortable.

"Uhh.. Jungkook?"

"Yeah?"

"The pencil- I mean pen keeps touching me."

"I thought you wouldn't notice." He smirked, while stopping from his teasing around.

The rest of the lesson was an awkward situation and silence- again. It seriously makes me so mad- the tension is so thick between us.

*bell ringing*

Shit I almost forgot about that expressing your feelings game- Jungkook mumbled, being the worrisome boy he is.

——————-

"Welcome back boys." Jin spoke, smiling at the gang of 4 boys in front of him.

"Yo." Jungkook replied as he opened the door, coming late as usual.

"It was my turn wasn't it?" Hoseok questioned- forgetting about the pattern they were sitting in.

"Yeah, I was the last one to talk last time." Yoongi solving the question.

"Then it's Namjoon woohoo, can't wait to hear about him." Jin smirked at the boy, trying his best to make him flustered.

"Nice try Seokjin but I've never seen anyone more handsome like you before." Namjoon won-  leaving the other guy blushing excessively.

"Are we going to start?" Jungkook asked, fed up with all that drama going on there.

"Go Hoseok, or J-hope!" Yoongi exclaimed, looking like that heart eyes emoji.

"Well, like you all know, I'm a dancer, singer and rapper. Though the hobby that was like an arrow that struck through my heart- was dancing. It's hard studying and learning moves- because you have to choose which one will stick to your brain more- fail my tests or my dance exams? Yes I know you all know I hate maths and I secretly sneak to the computer's lab to play games- though those are the distractions I need from stress I guess." Hoseok exclaimed, his fake smile turning into a true gloomy look on his face.

The boys all gathered to hug the pain away, happily accepting their kindness- he hugs them lightly back.

"Your turn Namjoon- or Rap Monster." Jin looked at Namjoon who was playing around with his shoe laces.

"Rrrrraaaapppp Monsteerrrrr." Jungkook shouted, with unexpected laughs coming from the boys.

"Dude." Namjoon rolled his eyes as he began to speak:

"I'm the nerd. Or maybe that's what everyone caIls me. I used to study everyday, as my part time- like literally. Until I have come to realize that it's not everything- you can't find everything in books- you can't be yourself around those who don't except you- but I can try something new. That's when I decided to be an underground rapper and I've been getting famous- believe it if not- some people fear me.  So my life has been struck by an epiphany let's say." Namjoon proclaimed.

"You feared by? Hahaha you funny guy."

"Pfft- Wow that's a nice sarcastic laugh, I guess that's why they casted you for a comedy drama." Yoongi commented. 

"Excuse me?"

"Bruh I don't know what to do without you guys." Jungkook randomly spoke, laughing at his friendly crackheads.

"Aww we love you too." Hoseok spoke with a calm and gentle voice soothing for anyone's ears.

And so he was pulled into another hug.

———————————————————————-————-

Hello everyone? ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

What did you think? 

✨Should I include side ships? ✨

I want a hug so

*hugs to all of you* (つ .•́ _ʖ •̀.)つ❤︎♥︎❤︎♥︎❤︎♥︎

"You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated."

Remember to give Love For All, Hatred For None, that's including you lovelies.

Die with memories, not dream And everyday is a new chance to change or a new fresh leaf.

Our life is a book- so make sure you include all the fun memories you've experienced!

Stay Safe and have a jolly Christmas! (●'◡'●)ノ

Wishing you a Christmas that's merry and bright!

Happy Holidays, and enjoy this time of year like a gift for all the hard work you put in and the months you've survived to be paid off. 

Love you guysssss ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

—————————————

Love yourself and stream black swan that queen that should be recognized (ง'̀-'́)ง