My Key

I glanced at the two- the alluring Jungkook and the lovely women- jealousy filling inside me as Taehyung noticed the emotions crawling, devouring me like a moth drawn to a flame. I ran, though was thankfully stopped by a man with blue hair.

"Hey..don't let him get to you." He softly spoke, to calm my irritated mood.

"I'm okay.. I just need some fresh air." I sighed, moving my hand while letting the handsome boy go- strolling somewhere know one saw me- or so- what I thought.

I arrived at a port. It was beautiful, the waves moving slowly around the pale boat that specifically did absolutely nothing but ride the windy waves. I took a few photographs, admiring them carefully. Taking a seat near the wonderful sight. I exhaled the fresh air- exhausted from the long pretty awful experience.

A boy appeared from behind, guessing he followed me all the way there.

"Someone came, I kind of told you not to follow me Tae!" I shouted, frustrated and all.

"This is not Tae but nice to know that you seem annoyed." Jungkook commented.

"Why are you following me?" I rolled my eyes at the boy who sat next to me quietly.

"For fun." He simply said, shrugging at any other reason.

"Aren't you with that girl?" I whined, pissed at the guy.

"Not the only person who stalked the other."

"Fine, caught me red handed." Raising both of my hands, chuckling at my gesture.

"I usually like being myself you know? Somehow you make me feel better with you- I'd seriously stand in the rain all alone." I confessed looking at him as if he's the whole world.

"You know.. don't ever just stand in the rain, because if you do- you know where to find your keys." He giggled- pointing at his self with a whole hearted smile.

"Thanks..who was the girl by the way?" Curiosity getting the best out of me.

"Oh, that's my sister stupid." Tittering at my stupidity.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier!" Playfully punching him- complaining.

"Well... I was too unbothered." He truthfully said.

"I-" Me, in the need of actually punching him.

"Let's just forget about this alright." Rolling his eyes- escaping from the thick tension.

I nodded, glancing at the perfectly modeled trees that were placed near us. It was pleasant- to be honest- aesthetic- my appreciation of this beauty cannot be explained.

"You know..in the winter I'll miss the yellow sunshine of the summer." Touching the leaves of the sight capturing tree.

"And in the summer, I'll miss the white snow." He immediately responded, laughing silently.

We both watched the eye catching ocean, awkwardly staring at each other's eyes after.

Out of the whole world, why does it have to be you?

—————————

That was that.

How was your day?

It's night right now for me and I'm just chilling.

Did you smile?

Make sure to spread that gorgeous smile of yours.

I write a lot about the ocean don't I?

Hehe sorry I can't help it I love the sea-

And I really love youuu

And never ever:

Forget to love yourself