Read...

It was the next interesting day, the anxiety- thinking of how the boy would react, or the issue that he has definitely not read it yet- due to some information given to me by his football colleagues, specifically- The Jimin himself, he was casually strolling towards me, who was calmly seated in my own world by listening to the loud music coming out of my earphones.

"Hey sweetie!" Jimin waved at me, who seemed lost thought.

"Oh hey bro." Turning the volume quickly down, glancing at the boy with the Smokey hazel eyeshadow that just looked astonishing on him, his eyes literally went from pretty to talented prettiness.

"What do you think? You know I'm not used to this." Kicking the ground, gazing at the gloomy tiled ground.

"Jimin, you are so beautiful now get away I really need to think about something." Pushing playfully the boy who was all chuckling at the compliment.

"Is it the letter?" Questioning, pondering at what could irritate me.

"Yeah, I'm scared- what if he doesn't respond?" I shouted, trembling at the thoughts, wishing that they'd go.

"Y/N listen, see you're also scared of judgement." All of his hands pointing at me.

"Aren't we all." Rolling my eyes at his comment.

"Wait, lemme blow your mind- you could stuff yourself inside his locker!" Squealing at his idea.

"That has blown my mind, in a different way." Giving a concerned look on my face.

"Yeah, that was seriously something TaeTae would say." Sighing, we both thought about the boy who was too busy getting famous.

"He said he might drop school." Groaning, focusing on the boy who was fidgeting with his keychain.

"No! I mean his mom wouldn't allow it anyways." Shrugging, peeking at my wondering expression.

"I guess." Considering that his words may be true.

"Well, good luck idiot, going old school huh?" He smiled smugly, giggling at my reaction.

"I don't know what's wrong with my brain." High-fiving my friend, who now sat next to me.

Unfortunately the bell noisily rang, causing my ears to starve from not listening to any music. Corridors were stacked, as usual- filling with students that I had to seen in my everyday life, is there a way you can stop time? To pause everything and return something you regret doing?

Closing the area I stuff my bag in violently, rushing not to stare at the one person I felt the most for. The feelings covered my brain like a blanket at freezing night. What is this? Why do I believe there's hope? Seeking for answers, though I only forcefully close that chapter of my ancient book.

————————

The setting set in the empty hallway, people already left to go on with their lesson, was a muscular boy with a voice of an angel unlocking his locker. Surprisingly, he found a paper, more like a letter. Written by who you may wonder? By your one and only, Y/N.

His tears began falling at those letters, overwhelming emotion of liking someone, did he like me? He didn't throw it away right?

Jungkook didn't, that was his name, the name of the legend of the entire population of this school- the one who's heart was described as a rock. He ripped a page of his math book, only to grab the nearest pen he could find- and began to write...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello lovelies!

How was your day?

Was it as pretty as your gorgeous faces?

I love you guysssss 

"There is no definition of beauty, but when you can see someone's spirit coming through, something unexplainable, that's beautiful to me."

Remember that you are important to me!

Stay safe and be happy! And never forget to love yourself 💜