The New Beginning

I did not understand. there was a barrier in liking someone that was different, yet I still loved him, even when it was raining I still thought of him, even the times when he ignored me and passed by with a solid stare in his eyes, I still thought of him. I didn't want to let you go. Never.

So let me tell you about this story, it contains sadness, happiness and a lot of weirdness:

It was raining, the pretty droplets falling from the sky, I looked carefully at each one, seeing how they are all different. I was at school, that stunning building, the place I was in reminded me of a glass house. There was me, and my best friend Jimin gazing at the natural view, the world is so wonderful. "Hey, you alright?" He asked. "Yeah, why you asking?" I replied. "You look stressed, got a math test?" He started laughing. "Yeah...how did you know?"I questioned. "I'm your best friend, of course I will weirdo." He responded. "Haha, I believe you." I said, rolling my eyes.

He always lifted my mood, his angelic personality and gorgeous blond hair that shimmers in the sun, also his charming chocolate like brown eyes, although he keeps hiding them with his blue contacts. And then there is me, my brown fluffy hair, plus my dark brown eyes. As we kept looking at the upper atmosphere, V, out of nowhere, came and freaked my heart out.

"Yoooooo, what's up my dudes?" He interrogated.

 "I'm good you?" Jimin replied. 

"Doing great, just failed my English test." He replied, not caring about his reply.

 "Oh, so you also hate the English teacher." He said, looking at me.

 "Whaaattt?" I exclaimed.

 "Nothing." He simply  responded, having a laugh with V.

Well, something just ruined the laughing, the bell. As soon as the bell rang we had to go back to class, and the fact that my friends are in a different class, I had to suffer being a loner, I had a math test, yes, thus I had to take it. "Good morning children, because we have the test today, let Y/N hand out the test papers." "Ok miss," I replied. "Oh, I always forget to tell you kids, though  we have a new student." She added. "A new whaattt..." I spoke as I quickly turned around.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hehehe that was that, I know I'm not a great writer at least I try 

Love you guyssss

I'm always happy if you're happy 

"A soul mate is someone who you carry with you forever. It's the one person who knew you and accepted you and believed in you before anyone else did or when no one else would."

"If grass can grow through cement, love can find you at every time in your life."

Love Yourself