Hey

Well my love story has been told, though what about the rest? Did they end well, safe and sound? Of course they did, however if you absolutely want to find out what happened, then read to find out more...

As we all know, Hoseok, the extremely talented dancer who has come far to become who he is now. Shredded the entire population of hatred with his bare hands though he still is afraid of snakes that will apparently come out of his crush's locker. He believes that this is the day he'll let it out, his insecurities until now are inside him, wondering if there is a chance after all.

The crush? It's his best friend, a cute boy with cat like features, soft yet delicate- however his personality was completely different. He was savage, not caring is what he was called, that was till he met an interesting boy named Hoseok. Whether it was his sunshine persona or his smile, he never seemed not to make Yoongi's day better, so he decided he should confess.

They met infront of the locker that was rumored to have vicious animals inside. Hoseok groaned, knowing that it'll be a long day ahead.

"Do you know where's Yoongs?" Asking me, looking like he just had a panic attack.

"Bruh I don't know, go peek around the area." Suggesting, going back to study on my horrendous chemistry test.

"Fine." Rolling his eyes, mumbling some unknown words, chanting something I'm guessing.

He arrived at the bathroom. The blue walls that surrounds it, including the dark haired boy who was reading a book for the first time.

"Yoongi!" Hoseok rushing to hug him, though the other one whined plus was not having it.

"Let me go, Seokie I have a test!" He shouted, The anxiety painting his true emotions.

"I have something to tell you." Deeply sighing, exhausted from running around the hallway.

"Umm I do to." Reddened, unconsciously dropping the large book. He held his hand, sensing the euphoric warmth while Hoseok caressing then gently,

"I love you Yoongi, I know there's gonna be a long way to go for you to be feeling this way, but I've acknowledged that I've never felt this way with anyone. Everyone calls me the sunshine though you lighten up my world, if I was the entire cosmos then you are the one that makes up me, my stars and the planets. You are my Mars and I am your Earth, to be honest, we look great together." He chuckled, letting it out was much more less stressful than the understanding that he should do it.

It was Yoongi's turn to embrace him, inhaling the air, remembering the fact they're in a men's toilet.

"Okay, am I going to fail my Chemistry test? Sure, though I know that I love you too. Seok, without you I have no sun to keep me from falling in the void of darkness. You are my light, the shining glittering personality of yours could just not make me smile. And yes we do, wait we should give ourselves a name- yoonseok? Seokyoon? Can you help me?" He glanced at the other, only to see tears rolling down his face. Yoongi swept them away with his hand, awing at the sight in fort of him.

"Hey, it's alright, I'm here." Hoseok was not convinced by reality, the realization of someone loving you can be hard to absorb.

"Sope, let's call ourselves sope." Patting Yoongi fluffy hair, staring at his beautiful eyes.

"Then Sope it is." Flustered, accomplishing one thing he always wanted, finding the love of his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey lovelies!

How are you all doing?

My life has been pretty busy, what about you loves? Hoping that you are all well!

Stay safe and be happy, never forget to smile!

Love you guysssss