Just Us

If I was able to, I have the need to ask you, why did you bring me back then? If so Then why dis you shove me away? I still revolve around you. You must feel nice around the light, all I did was to receive you. I still orbit around you, nothing has changed. Someday, you'll understand my words, my seasons were forever you.

Forgotten, that was me before I met you. Erased like a pencil from the dark mysterious universe, I was just going in circles. How are you? I'm doing okay- Unlike my heart, that feels like it'll explode.

Reading the ripped page. My tears rolling down my chubby cheeks that were filled with a packet of ships I found in a vending machine. There was absolutely nothing to say, I rushed through the massive hollow hallway, watering- as if I was the rain itself, happiness overload as I rained across the corridor.

I found him. The boy with brown coffee hair that glows in the shadowy miniature room. My face redden, holding myself from simply pulling him for a wonderful hug, missing his warmth. Unfortunately, he was apparently with my one of my best friends, Taehyung- discussing a personal issue.

"Jungkook." Commenting, couldn't not stop smiling.

"Y/N!" He ran, embracing me by including his entire emotions in one action. The boy was extremely contented, the wonder of feeling such thing from one another.

"Well, that's my cue." Immediately leaving, he smirked at me, wishing me luck with his passionate orbs.

"I-"

"Umm."

"You first."

"Fine okay, I love you. I don't know why I feel this, to be honest I never will. That's what makes you so special, sorry for abandoning you at math class I was-"

"Writing you a letter I got it." Rolling my eyes, flushed by his worries.

"So you love me?" Jungkook's bunny eyes glistening.

"I love you too."

That was it. Luring me into a kiss, the emotions of our hearts going to explode if we didn't, the meeting of the two pairs of lips, glancing at each other's eyes. His was so alluring, like the deep ocean pulling me while I enjoyed drowning in them. The desire growing stronger, I definitely couldn't help myself but get lost in his, this magic, the feeling of your body lifting in the extraordinary air, blocking the whole world from our sight. It was just us, just us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey my lovelies!

Hehe the story is almost coming to an end I really hope you enjoyed it!

Thank you for walking with me on this journey, it was so much better- thank you for making me feel loved<3

I love you guysssss

Stay safe and be happy!

Love yourself💜

-Alien Queen Potato-

The Way She Looks At Me [JungkookXreader] ✔︎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara