Homework

Hey you,

I know I'm not as poetic as you are so here I am writing a paragraph and I promise it won't count as homework. Want to know why? Cause you're brighter than sun, let me say that I thank this life every time I'm with you. You came in my life when everything seemed so dark so you lightened up the hideous pitch black cage. You've changed my world for the better, and I will forever be thankful. It's not late to say I like you, the way you beautifully smile, or your soothing voice on my rough days.

Dear, I love the way you are, I'm scared I'll lose you day after day. The issue of you maybe letting go of my hand at my weakest. I keep asking myself, out of all the people- why does it have to be you? If you are wondering, wonder no more- you are the sun in my sky, the air I breath. I wish to see you smile more!

Yes I know I'm late, though I hope you'll see this later to compensate it-

From,

Your local meme boy,

Jungkook.

——

Cackling at his ending, he shakes his pretty interesting head as a sign of him literally fed up of his stupidity. He shrugs, his face reddens as he walks towards her locker- memorizing it from his new friend- Jimin- who was in his strictly chosen football team, and athletic yet the sweetest boy you'll ever meet.

Leaving, rushing in the silent corridors- he chuckles loudly- feeling an emotion he adores the most- being free.

Arriving, he sits down next to the girl who he just wrote a letter to, he smiled awkwardly- extremely shy to the point he couldn't even look at her in the eye- hoping she'd like what he wrote.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello lovelies! How was your awesome day?

This is like my first time writing a love letter I hoped you enjoyed<33

Y'all so amazing I love you guysssss

"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you."

An apple a day will keep anyone away if you throw it hard enough :)

Stay safe and love yourself 💜