Answer

There were we was- standing there patiently at the wonderful ceremony, at the beautiful end. From the memories of being lost, seeking for an amazing reason to look up for a new exhausting day, dancing our memories away is what happened on this day. The feeling of freedom, where I never thought I'd reach here, I kept running after this moment, though now I'm missing everything that's occurred in my life. From finding my true love, from my friends successfully being what they've wanted to be, proud expression across the room.

How about me? Continuing to find an answer, circling in my brain but I can't seem to catch it. Trials after trials, is that the answer? Not to search anymore? 

Like a caged bird, the need to sing for freedom, can you name the sky your own? Pondering at the words, a hazel colored hair boy interrupted me.

"Y/N, you okay there?" Jimin raised his eyebrows. Invitations in his right hand.

"I'm still mad at the hair color." Commenting, glaring at the other.

"I wanted to try something new come on, you gonna dance or continue typing stuff on your phone?" Jimin whined, grabbing my arm as I stood up on the dance floor.

"I don't even know why I attended this graduation party." Shrugging, staring at the hot pink tiles.

"Because you deserve it, look at we all have become!" Grinning, moving around the area- head bobbing to the music played.

If there was a way to fly higher than where was- standing towards the red line, if I wonderfully step on it, would that be final? The final chapter of struggles, pain and agony that has forever attempted to stab me, I eventually would reach that point, however, where do I belong? My friends became a boy band, surprised- I've acknowledged that.

They are beyond that scene, the scene of happiness- euphoria I could say. Achieving what you've dreamt for years has been difficult for me, when I myself is clueless- picking up my watering tears, flooding the place. I glance at the boys, who seemed to understand my situation.

"Hey, Y/N it'll be okay." Jungkook reassured, rubbing my back.

"She barely cries." Taehyung's eyes widened.

"Stay quiet." Jin snarled, arms crossed.

"I know you love me baby." Smiling smugly.

"Love you too." Rolling his eyes, bringing his loved one in a hug.

"Wait, listen girl, you don't let people bring you down. Whether it was us or the closest person you'll ever have. Everyone will fight you, everyone lashes out- this is humanity- all they do is blame. And if you are pondering at who want to be, who cares? Just do what you love! I know I'm here and no one will stop you!" Namjoon exclaimed, his hands in motion- explaining the pain he has felt before.

"Thank you talk man." Jimin giggling, cuddling the taller boy.

"No thank you for telling me this happened, Y/N, Life is unfair- we just have to do treat it as if we were life itself." 

Peeking to see my reaction, my tears already became a river flowing with accomplishments.

"We will always support you, no matter what, you understand?" Jungkook pecked my forehead, heart skipping a beat.

"Thank you idiots." Wiping the teardrops of my face.

"Did I miss something?" Hoseok questioned, dancing a remix of a song created by the one and only, Yoongi.

"You know what, never mind- let's get this bread and jam to this song." My boyfriend suggested, pulling everyone near the melodic sound.

Like a thunderstorm, I have I climbed my way up. No one should have at easy- so those who act like that are only suspiciously acting, plastering a fake smile. I, Y/N, didn't change myself for others- gradually became who I am.

My answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello lovelies!

Be happy and smile cause you deserve it and more!

Stay safe okay?

You are important to me<3

Have a wonderful day!

Thank you for being my bright light :)