An Artist

Taehyung felt like he photographed the entire earth. Though there was so much more, so much more to being a teenager who has a dream. The need of being an expert at arts and design lingered him. Can he be who he is? A boy chasing after a dark cloud that has no existence?

Taehyung sauntered across the sight seeing street, seeking for something to attract his passion- were they the nature not caused or made by the humankind ? Or the grey old dusty road? That was his thoughts until something has hit him- not physically- however mentally- the boy glanced at another boy wearing a very chic outfit. His tight dark leather pants to his circular shaded glasses did nothing but impress the artistic boy. His epiphany, a designer.

He rushed home since he was able to grab a snap of the chic boy- it was Jimin- a new guy in his class who seemed nerdy so that completely changed his mind. Unlocking his art book, colors and drawings released from being closed for a whole week due to his giving up. Taehyung snatched a pencil out of his ripped pocket- expressing his love for art on a piece of paper. Art is he, he is Art. Scribbling contiously, he finally figured it out- yes he was into designing.

Meanwhile, The boy he's seen had a different hobby- it was make up- though he wasn't a fan of his passion, deep down inside he knew without his insecurities he'd be wearing the cosmetics everywhere. Jimin strolled through the shopping mall, staring carefully at the colors of the different pallets.

"Are you trying to find a gift for your sister?" The boy freaked from the sudden annoying noise of a woman who would never understand.

"Yeah..can you help me buy an eyeshadow pallet for her? It's a gift." Jimin faked a smile, thanking the fact that the person still believed it.

"Yes I think I have the perfect one... only if she had smooth skin like you." She laughed at her joke, Jimin actually felt it as a compliment.

"She has even better." He giggled, wishing one day someone would understand what's it like to search for a dream.

——-

Taehyung was at the large sized school, away from the rest of the kids until a girl noticed he dropped his massive art book while reaching the area.

"Uhh.. you dropped this." The girl handed the book to the taller boy, grinning to show a little respect.

"Thanks, by the way, what's your name?" Artistic boy questioned, beaming from the return of his book.

"I'm Y/N, you?"

"Taehyung." The room was filled with awkward silence, that was before I left to get on with my lesson.

The artistic boy began to daydream, watching blankly at the students passing in the hallway- however he recognized one approaching him, it was the one and only Jimin- but with Harry Potter looking glasses this time. Jimin got seated right next to him, unbolting his phone as he started to surf the web.

"Hey." Taehyung randomly spoke, being the second person to scare the shorter boy out.

"Umm Hi." He did a tiny wave, not much of an action- due to the fact he immediately got back to glaring at his phone.

"You look happy." Jimin commented, kind of jealous.

"Stating the obvious I see." Taehyung smirked jokingly.

"Thanks, I'm pretty mad to be honest." The boys just clicked, like ice cream and an ice cream cone- or a toothbrush and a toothpaste. Whatever it was, the boys couldn't help but talk to one another.

"Why?"

"There are these bunch of people saying that boys shouldn't be able to wear makeup because they are not girls!" The pretty boy shouted, extremely pissed to be honest.

"You shouldn't let them get to you, you know that that's their only target- and trust me- you look really good with cosmetics." Taehyung smile smugly and so Jimin acknowledged what he meant.

"You saw-"

"Yep." He nodded, chuckling with a boxy smile appearing to the embarrassed boy.

"Well, friends?" Jimin suggested, liking this new friend already.

"Friends, but in the future you'll definitely know you're lucky to have me." Taehyung took out his book to display the photo drawn that day.

Not everyone appreciates Taehyung, and that's what makes him so unique- the fact that he's special even in his heart- inside and out. Guess he really is an artist after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello lovelies!

Did you like the chapter about the soulmates?

Make sure you wish King TaeTae a happy birthday because he's amazing peace.

Happiest Birthday to him! Wishing the best in his life and an everyday smile on his face!

That's to you too!

Cause remember that you are important to me!

Luv yourselves sweeties!

Stay safe, wear your masks and stay hydrated and stream stay<3

Love you guysss

I purple youuuu