Ravishing

I was irritated. Utterly irritated as I scrolled through my wattpad account and to find no interesting book that I like. I thought, why don't I just sleep? Well, that's a difficult job to do, especially when the holidays kicked in.

I stood up from my comfy mattress to call my friends from the extreme boredom and ask them for help.

"Yo." Taehyung spoke, vibing to some music in the background.

"Kids I'm bored." I complained.

"We're older than you." Jimin snarled at my complaining.

"Then tell me something to do!" I whined.

"A walk?"

"Jup off your window and fly like super man?"

"I-" fed up of such answers, I blurted.

"Die?"

"Homework?" Jimin proposed.

"Hell no." I shook my head just from the thought of me doing that.

"Sleep"

"Can't-" I cut in, giggling at their suggestions.

"We should go sight seeing." Taehyung finally solving the problem.

"Definitely!" I shouted from excitement.

"Okay meet you guys at 7."

I hang up the call, walking towards my closet to pick an outfit. I grab a black alluring dress with floral design. Wearing those items, I obtain my pale white sneakers and rush out to the front door.

Knowing that I can't drive, I decided to stroll around the neighbourhood which was still hanging their ravishing Christmas lights. I was in true revere, this evening was for sure a wonderland itself.

Almost reaching Taehyung's mansion, a random stranger came up to me and said:

"Are you a fart? Cause you blew me away." He smirked while doing finger guns that were pointing at me.

I seriously cringed- though I faked a smile, and replied:

"I'm a fan of a boy band." The man immediately ran as fast as he could with those short legs of his.

Stan those kings- I mumbled while knocking at the entrance of the massive building.

"Who?" A deep soft voice asked, like strawberries covered in chocolate.

"Me, TaeTae." I rolled my eyes as I glanced at the boy rushing towards a car as he spoke:

"Like this new babe? The thing is that me and her will stay together forever."

Hugging his first car he has ever received, I couldn't control my chuckling.

"She be better than all the girls out there." I pointed out.

"I know right, but you're too young to drive it." Jimin commented, being the smartest out of all of us.

"Stating the obvious as usual I see." Taehyung growled.

"That's why we became friends in the beginning." Jimin hissing.

"Guys we are not animals, so let's call a cab and walk around the stunning streets of this city."

"A starry night in a strange chitty- I mean city." We all broke into laughter.

Arriving at our destination to due our kind hearted taxi driver, the rich boy paid while we hopped outside the car, ready to enjoy the fun while it lasts.

"Wow... this is extremely beautiful." At the moment we got out, Taehyung started to take photos of the clear sights that were filled with imaginary magic.

"Let's begin photo shooting the trees!" I shouted, bending down pretending that the tall perfectly sized trees were models. I scanned my photos, only to find a human I did and did not want in there.

Jungkook's here- I murmured as I turned around and see him standing next to an attractive girl.

————————————————————-

Hey guys!

Did you enjoy?

Remember that to me you are special like a star in my galaxy.

Can I keep you in my pocket? Cause you are so precious.

You are beautiful, everything about you is awesome, so stay safe and love yourself

Love you guyssssss

Be happy and smile

Cause that'll make me happy.

Stabbing- no- boy bands be saving our lives ✊😌

Love yourself 💜