Gorgeous

Namjoon POV

You're so spectacular, look at me unable to say a word to you and to your wonderful face- just look at your face. And I'm so enraged, for you making me feel this way. Though what can I say? You're gorgeous.

I glanced at a boy who enters the massive outstanding library everyday. He's cute from his small size, usually with a large smile when he sees his two friends. I sat there, amazed at what he wore today, in fact- due to my mouth dropping reaction, I believe the whole world has literally confirmed I'm a nerd- help.

The boy's name was Jimin, the day I'm talking about is day where we can finally wear our own clothes instead of our important and uncomfortable uniforms that seems to be hated by the entire population of the kids in my school- Seokjin, also know as Jin, decided to be near me and open his silly mouth that displayed his beautiful lips.

"Joon, what do you use this library for?" Jin confused about how I stay here like all day.

"To read my favorite books of course." Me reasonable explaining, making the older boy question my existence.

"And not check guys out?" The broad shouldered boy raised his eyebrows, pointing at the bunch of guys who backs' were turned on us.

"Umm.. duh!" My face reddened, my tomato head screamed dying on the inside.

"Look I'm your Hyung! Plus I know you're staring at the guy with the sexy bum."

"I-"

"Wait what was it called.. the Jibooty of course!" Jin cut in, squealing as he had found his best friend's crush.

"What the- what's with the name?" I shouted, not convinced about what I am hearing.

"It's a meme across the whole boy's- we complimenting the cute boy okay?"

"And who do you like?" Rolling my eyes at the interesting boy's fact, jealous at the acknowledgment that I'm not the only one who is pretty much thirsting over him.

"And he gained that name, in like one day?" I added, after a very short silence of both of us glaring at the boy who held a book.

"Well that's what happens when you don't wear your uniform, ugh he's such a king." The broad shouldered boy fanboyed, both hands placed on his cheeks.

"You know what, how about you go and be his best friend?"

"Fortunately, he has one- and that one is so unique like have you seen him painting omg I'm in his art class do you hear me screaming- one time he drew an astonishing flower on Hobi's jean jacket like I was like-"

"Ok that's enough, don't need to learn more about this painter boy." Namjoon- me- with both arms closing my ear holes, shutting my friend's voice who's appeared to be a loud mouth.

"I still haven't finished yet- have you heard his deep soothing voice- like why isn't he famous yet- I need to promote him- I don't know how though- maybe I should call my lawyer." Suggesting such things, the whole topic just made me complain.

"Dude, if there is one person to kick me out of this huge fantastic place- it would be you!" I chuckled, causing the other boy to die of laughter.

"You'll always be lucky to have a king like me."

"Didn't you call the other guy king earlier-"

"I'm WorldWideHandsome King Seokjin, You know!" The screaming Jin had the entire population of humans in the building to look at him. Unfortunately, we had to get kicked out due to the irritating noise.

Be quiet next time she said- The broad shouldered boy mumbled as we headed towards the front door, everyone now knowing the fact he was "world wide handsome."

———

Jimin's POV

Yes I have always been smart, more like a diabolical genius for idiots to pave the way for, but there was one human, a human who was always above me, telling me I'm the second best?!

That was Kim Namjoon, a frustratingly handsome guy who sat on the corner of the library to study his books. That's so annoying you know? And as the amazing libra I am, I need to search for a way to stop the tall boy from studying.

"Psst...Tae, is there a way to distract guys from studying?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows, definitely concerned about my sexy brain.

"Jimin, I won't hesitate to slap you." Threatening, however I still begged for an answer.

"Omg that's it, I show off what my mama gave me!" Dancing around from excitement.

"And what is that?"

"I'm shy~" I shook my favorite part of my body I love the most.

"I KSKSK WHAT THE HELL MAN!" He screamed, butt *coughs* but was low key amazed.

"IM SO LOVELY, YOU'RE SO LOVELY, WE'RE SO LOVELY." Quietly saying that, though it was meant to be loud- I giggle at my bestie who was angrily staring at every boy that passed by.

"What are you trying to say to them?" I questioned, my eyebrows furrowing.

"Peach please, everyone in this whole school is bi, and look at you dressing so.."

"Good?" Flipping my imaginary hair.

"Yes, finally you understood, I bet 5 that the guy you were talking about was this guy." Pointing, he was not wrong, he pointed at the one and only Kim Namjoon.

"Him? Of course not- I'm way out of his league- why is it hot here all of a sudden?"

"And I oop-"

"Taehyung-ah I don't-"

We heard an extremely loud voice that came from his way, it was his best friend, and that one was out of my league.

Cute- Taehyung murmured as he went Back to reading his humongous art book. I blushed, checking out the tall boy while he left the sightseeing room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello lovelies! 

Here's a little bit of minjoon to sprinkle the beautiful cake of hard work and beauty which is you <3

How was your day? Happy new year! Wishing a wonderful year filled with happiness, wealth, health and fortune♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ 

Did you enjoy?

I love you guyssss and remember that you are important to me! ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

I purple youuu♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎ Love yourself ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

*Here's a huggie for you (つ

*Here's a huggie for you (つ .•́ _ʖ •̀.)つ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎*