Fourty

"This is bad." I tell Issac, looking up at his face as we sit on the hospital floor. I start breathing heavily and my heart starts pounding as I stare at my Abuela. "I can't." I cry, letting the tears fall and start sobbing uncontrollably as I rush towards her body.

"Pink?" Issac asks, running after me and holding on to me.

"I'm gonna see if I can bring her back." I say, walking over to her body and wiping my makeup that is now splattered all over my face due to crying.

"No." Issac says, holding my hand.

"But- you're saying you want her dead?"

"But you're saying you want her alive. Aisha, I know it's painful and I know it hurts- but you can't do anything about it- we can't. Her body has given up on her. Would you rather be sad and have her free and happy in Heaven, or have you happy and have her living down on Earth while she's still hurting and while her body is continuing to slowly give up on her?"

I stare at him. "I-" I take a deep breath. "How could I be so stupid and selfish? You're right. You're always right."

"It's okay, Pink. You didn't know." He says.

"But I should have! This is all my fault."

"Aisha-"

I start breathing heavily, walking around before suddenly tripping and falling on the ground. All of a sudden, it's like everything went black and I start shaking and trembling. Tears fall down my face and water appears on my forehead.

"Pink, you're shaking..." He says, looking down at me worriedly.

"Tell me something that I don't know. I'm fine."

"You aren't."

"Oh, so I'm ugly?" I ask with a smirk, despite my condition.

"That's not what I meant-"

Toning out Issac's boring lecture on how beautiful and perfect I am, I start thinking about what Abuela said- something about an argument that would split up Issac and I. I start thinking why and what would be the cause. Would it be my fault or his fault? Most likely mine. I know he'll never leave my side but I'm scared that I won't be able to do the same for him.

Everything rushes into me and the next thing I know, I'm lying on the floor, moving like a beaten up robot.

Not remembering anything. But Issac's comfort of course.

"It's okay Pink!" He says, himself is even panicking. He screams for a second, walking back and forth probably deciding what he should do.

Staring at me, he looks me up and down before walking over and standing directly in front of me. By the look on his face, he's probably debating on what he should do or not.

"Aisha Brave." He says, smiling down at me. "Let me tell you something." He lifts me up and hugs me as I try to motion from him that I don't want his hugs and that I just want to die on the floor- however that would be a complete lie. "You fascinate me. There's one thing I know- and that thing is that..you're really special to me. I don't know who sent you- God or the angels from Heaven, but just hearing your name makes me smile and I don't think you realize that. You mean the absolute world to me and I wouldn't trade you for anything. Including Ms. Thang aka Amber. To sum up my 'boring lectures' as you claim- I love you. I really do love you." Issac says, staring down at me. "And after this...hopefully you realize too."

He looks a bit hesitant and nervous, so I wait for him to do whatever he wanted to do. A smile appears on my face as I stare at him, taking in his handsome face- just as I got to one of my favorite places- his eyes, he grabs me and I expect a hug- but receive something much better. A kiss. Let me say that again. A kiss?

As he brought his lips to mine, I assumed that it was probably to calm me down. But I'll take my chances anyway. I could feel the nervousness he felt as he held onto me, but it oddly made me slightly happy.

As his lips are still on mine, I wonder what we are now. Surely friends don't kiss- do they? I know things are going to change between us but I hope the change won't be bad.

I back up from him and he gives me a look of worry.

"I love you too." I tell him with a smile. And there we went back into a soft, smooth kiss.

I didn't think much about the l words we said. Don't friends tell each other that they love them? Besides, I'm sure we both didn't mean it as more than friends.

Suddenly I hear the door slam shut.

"You idiot. I told you to close the door gently!" A voice says.

We both back away from each other and then to see a angry Blossom glaring down at a spooked Travis.

"Really?" I ask Blossom.

She laughs nervously. "Ah, wrong room."

"So.." Issac says, scratching his neck. "Why are you guys here and how long have you uhm been here?"

"We've been here long enough to figure out that you guys are dating! It's obvious. The words Issac said, the exchange of 'I love you', and A's panic attack." Travis says.

I glare at Travis. "We aren't dating. Just...besties."

"Besties don't kiss, Ash."

I shake my head. "That doesn't matter. Issac only kissed me to make me snap back into the real world."

Blossom walks up to me. "Really? Didn't you pull back and then kiss him again? I'm pretty sure the first time you were back in the 'real world'."

"Whatever. I just...can't believe she's gone." I say, changing the subject as I look at my grandmother's body, laying down unconsciously and smiling.

Blossom puts a hand on my shoulder. "She left for a reason. Don't forget that I'm here for you. We all are."

Issac nods, wrapping his arm around me and wiping my tears. Travis ruffles my hair and I smile.

Maybe I'll be okay after all.

A/N: So before y'all kill me, chile! I will admit that I was really motivated to continue writing chapters lol but I did it anyway! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Next chapter will be this but in Issac's POV. I really want to do a Christmas chapter and New Years chapter (didn't do one for Thanksgiving) so I'll try my best!! I might make a quick chapter for Thanksgiving if I can, or I'll just say that they had a Thanksgiving meal without you guys seeing the chapter!

 I really want to do a Christmas chapter and New Years chapter (didn't do one for Thanksgiving) so I'll try my best!! I might make a quick chapter for Thanksgiving if I can, or I'll just say that they had a Thanksgiving meal without you guys seein...