Five

I was wrong.

Blossom the devil, somehow made me change my mind, and now I'm in her car.

We're suppose to meet up at Starbucks, and she's lucky I'm in the mood for coffee.

How did she persuade me to go?

"Come on, your Mom hates it when your home alone. Plus, maybe hanging out with them will change the both of us. It could make us better people. Please, do it for me."

Yup, basically what she said to me was deleted and gone, but "Please, do it for me." really got me. And I knew she wouldn't stop begging. Plus, the way she was acting, it seems like she probably already promised Travis and Issac that she would bring me.

I agreed to go, but I was still angry about it. My heart was racing just thinking about going. Blossom was like, we're just going to get maybe two cups of coffee each and maybe like cookies or something.

And since I love food, I thought maybe it won't be so bad.

"Hey, plus, Issac recommended you coming." Blossom says, interrupting my thoughts.

"Yeah, he probably wanted to discuss science or whatever with me." I answer quickly, trying to back down where she's coming from.

"Is that really it?"

"Blossom, are you seriously shipping me with a boy we just met like a week ago?" I roll my eyes.

She smirks, "Oh come on, we've known him for about 2 years."

I stare out the window, looking at gas stations and food stores zooming by. I watch cars drive by too, some slow, some fast.

In fact, maybe I should discuss my idea to Issac. I think that we need to appreciate outside nature and quit littering.

Maybe he'd agree, too.

Suddenly, an idea hits my head and I smirk. "I see the way you look at Travis."

"Shut up." She blushes. "Plus, I can't control it."

I smirk.

So she does still like him.

Knew it.

Before I know it, Bloss is parking at Walmart. And in it, is a Starbucks. I can already smell coffee, so maybe this isn't a waste of my Saturday.

Bloss rolls up the windows and does all the extras, before getting out her car and closing it. I do the same, and she locks her car before we start walking.

I guess Bloss could tense my uneasiness, because she said, "You got this, girl. I'll be there with you. I promise."

Which of course, did nothing but made me smile. We walk in and we are greeted by the Walmart's police officer.

"Hello, my fine ladies." He smiles. "Enjoy your stay."

We smile brightly at him, then walk to the Starbucks.

Surprisingly, I spot Issac at a table with Travis. I thought they were going to come after we do, or maybe even be a bit late.

"Blossom." Travis smiles at her. "Aisha." He motions us to come and sit next to him.

One things for sure, Blossom totally set up the idea of me sitting across from Issac, whiles Travis sits across from Blossom.

"Hey."

"Hi." I greet Issac politely.

I just couldn't believe Bloss and I were sitting across from the most popular and "attractive" boys in our school.

It made me sort of queasy.

"What would you like?" Issac asks me. He gives an side glance to Travis, who is engaged in a conversation with Bloss, and I give Bloss a side glance too.

"A Caramel Frappuccino please, and since they are serving cookies today, a box of chocolate chip cookies."

Minutes later, a Caramel Frappuccino is sitting right in front of me, with very large and delicious looking chocolate chip cookies.

"Thanks." I smile. He nods and smiles back. I reach for my Frappuccino and sip it. It's delicious. I grab a cookie and bite it.

"Who's want to play truth or dare?" Blossom unexpectedly chirps.

I deadly glare at her, and Issac seems to do the same to Travis.

"We do! And so will you!"

At this moment, I knew, I was doomed.

Again.

A/N: Yup, Truth or Dare is literally like the worst. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Hmm...next chapter will have the Truth or Dare gameplay! Don't miss it! That's really all that I have to say. Okay bye!

Until the next time,
-Mmie_rockz

P.S: I WOULD READ YOUR BOOK AND WOULD GIVE YOU FEEDBACK, OF COURSE IF WANTED! AND THANKS IN GENERAL FOR YOUR SUPPORT! I AM SO EXCITED AND HAPPY!

ALSO, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SHARE, PRESS THAT LITTLE STAR, FOLLOW, AND COMMENT! BYE!