Thirty Three

"Oh my gosh, that's unbelievable. I'll literally kill him." Blossom says as I explain what happened earlier.

"Calm down there." I tell her, and she shakes her head.

"There's a rumor that Travis apparently bought Jessica a diamond ring- which is expensive and asked her for his heart." Blossom says, sighing at the thought. "I hate her."

"Is that true? I haven't heard of that.." I ask as we walk to my house. We've been at the mall for at least three hours, doing nothing but chilling. I'm glad we finish most of our homework back there.

"I don't believe it. But that's what everybody is saying. Travis has been avoiding me, so I decided to just avoid him." Blossom says with a shrug.

When we arrive at my house, I see two boys at the front of my house, wearing a heavy Jodie that's covering their face.

"Um?" I ask awkwardly.

"What are you guys doing in front of her house..?" Blossom asks.

"Blossom?" The one in the gray hoodie asks.

"Travis? Issac?" Blossom raises her eyebrow. Then she takes my house key and enters the house, leaving the three of us outside. I let the boys in and we settle in my living room.

"Aisha?" Mitchell calls from upstairs. Apparently my siblings are home. Great.

"Hm?"

"Milo and I are going to the basketball court to play basketball. The rest of the family will be coming later." Mitchell says, walking down the stairs with Milo.

"Aye, sup Blossom." Milo and Mitchell day, greeting Blossom, and she replies with a smile and a hey.

"Love you Aisha." Milo says, messing up my hair and laughing.

"Get out!" I yell at him. Of course, he's trying to embarrass me in front of my friends.

"Bye." Milo says, and the two idiots laugh as they're sit the house.

"I'm so sorry about them. Those two idiots are my older brothers." I say, straightening my hair up.

I drum my fingers on my leg, sort of hoping someone would start the conversation, but only then, when I looked up at Issac, did I notice his hurt and angry expression.

"Uh, Issac, how was the police thing?" I ask him.

"They rescheduled it for next week Saturday." He replies simply, clearly hating the conversation I brought up.

"Does anyone need a hug?" I ask, trying to lighten the mood, knowing that everyone including me was upset.

"No. Not from you." Blossom says.

"Well excuse me!" I say, rolling my tongue when I say 'excuse'. "My hugs are like the best ever! You just don't want it cause your jealous."

"Am not."

"Are too." I reply. Blossom and I laugh at the same exact time, and the guys just stare at us in annoyance.

"Alright," I say, sitting next to Issac and Blossom moves to sit next to Travis. "What were you two creeps doing at my house?" I ask playfully, waiting for the two boys to answer.

"It's been a long, exhausting day." Issac says.

"Oh, your date with Ms. Lip Gloss Addict. How was it?" I ask, trying to hide the fact that I was being shady.

"Date? I wasn't on a date." Issac says.

"You can trust me, you know. You don't have to lie."

He looks at me, but brushes it off and sighs.

"I know you were on a date. You don't have to lie, you know." I say.

"On a date? Who would want to date me? I wasn't on a date, Aisha. So stop saying that." He says, letting his frustration show.

"Oh really? I asked you if you wanted to hang out after school today and you said you were busy, which I understand. Then you left before I could even say anything and now look. Your here at my house 3 hours after. Do you know how unfair that is? And your wondering why I'm so mad? If you weren't on a date, where were you?" I say, my frustration clearly falling out and I stood up, glaring at him.

"Where I was is clearly none of your business. And your right, I shouldn't have came here." He says, standing up and glaring at me.

"That's messed up. After that day we had and know you have a girlfriend? Really? So you want to be a cheater? You want to be like Mason?"

"I'm not dating anyone! You're just being stubborn!"

"I don't even know why you're here!" I yell at him.

"I don't know why I'm here either!" He yells at me, and there, I decide to stay silent. "Let's go, Travis." He says, grabbing his belongings before leaving my house.

"Issac-" He walks out, without even hearing anything I said, and Travis looks at Blossom before leaving my house as well.

"Ugh!" I yell and ran upstairs to my room, before flopping down on my bed.

Sometimes, I wish I wasn't that stupid. But clearly some wishes don't come true.

A/N: TeA is getting real! I suggest you grab your favorite snack and come back for another chapter- cause the TeA just started and looks like it's gonna get REAL good.

Until the next,Mmie

Until the next,
Mmie