Two

I slid on my fluffy panda shoes, warming my feet from the coldness in my room. The smell of coffee and waffles took over the air. I have the urge to walk downstairs, but I finally vote against it.

Plus, I hate mornings.

I crawl underneath my covers and sigh. I'm really hungry, so I effortlessly shove my comforter off me and lazily walk downstairs.

"Morning love!" Mom chirped, as I walk to the kitchen and sit on one of the chairs at the table.

"Morning." I say, my voice cracking. I put my head down on the table and sigh.

"Breakfast will make you better." She says, as she places a cup of tea and waffles with egg, sausage, and bacon in front of me. I lift my head up, seeing that syrup is already on my waffles, and my silver fork is already there.

I fork some waffles in mouth. "Thanks Mom. You seem very bright today."

"That's because we're going back to school shopping today! Isn't that great?"

I growl again, forking eggs in my mouth along with some bacon.

"Really, Mom? I thought you wanted me in the house."

"You thought wrong." She states, sticking her tongue out at me. "And plus, I hate how I have to leave you in the house alone, and your siblings not being with you is another factor."

"I'll be fine home alone." I assure her, sipping my tea while staring at her.

She sits next to me and smiles. Her coffee mug reaches her lips and she sips it, dreamingly sighing.

"You're up earlier than what I expected."

"I was really hungry."

After finishing my food, I wait for her to finish and then I grab our dishes and wash them.

"You should go get ready. You look miserable."

I have to refrain from rolling my eyes and hesitatingly muster the strength to ascend the stairs and walk into my bathroom.

A shower sounded great to me, so after getting undressed, I hopped into it and instantly relaxed.

Immediately, a song by Ariana Grande pops in my head— "Thank U, Next". There was something about that song that I loved so much, maybe it was the fact that I listened to it nonstop when I broke up with Mason or that Ava was obsessed with it, too.

After singing Ariana's hit song, I hopped out the shower and felt so much better.

After drying myself off and applying lotion, I decided on wearing ripped jeans, short heeled boots and a plaid shirt tucked in.

I lay my wig on my hair and grab my purse.

Mom's down in the living room. Just sitting there. Her eyes are staring hard at the ground. She notices my presence and looks up, giving me a weak smile.

"You're done." She walks up to me. I squeeze her arms.

"Yes, I am indeed."

*****

"Mom, you've literally bought half the store."

"That's right. Now I'm gonna buy the other half."

I groan as she shoves a plaid dress to me. Although I like it, it's cute, I'm beyond tired. I walk into the dressing room and try it on. I simply walk out.

"My darling, you look beautiful. It's a bit short, but we can add black tights underneath." She looks at my face and smiles. "It'll look absolutely perfect on you if you smile."

A fake smile appears on my face.

"Go change out of that outfit. I'm tired, it's the last outfit I'm buying."

"Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!" I cheer.

"Or I can buy the other half of the store." Mom smirks.

"No!" I panic, and rush back into the dressing room.

After Mom finished buying her clothes, we get in the car.

After listening for a while, Neyo's song, Miss Independent plays. Honestly, I didn't know that they still play this song, but I love so much.

I sing along, and I can see my Mom smile, she must love my little performance, she loves it when I sing.

When the song finishes, I wrap one of the jackets Mom bought me, and cover my body with it.

Just in a matter of time, I'm sleeping, dreaming of school because it's starting tomorrow, and Him.

A/N: Who's Him? Comment who you think Him is! The next chapter will have  school starting so hang in there! (Cheesy grin.) Who likes Aisha so far? Who likes Aisha's mom so far? Anyway, I wanted to use the few chapters to tell you a little more about Aisha's character. Alrighty!

See you later❤️!
-MMIE_ROCKZ