Fourty Nine

I don't think I've ever been this disgusted before. It was weirdest thing ever to see this happen right in my face, even though I've actually seen Mason kiss a girl in front of me before.

So, what's my problem? Maybe it's the fact that my high heels are killing my feet or the fact that both Mason and Amber were directly in front of me, trying to eat each other up or something.

Nasty. Really, really, really, really, really nasty.

"We'll be taking our leave—" I started.

Amber backed up from her kiss and interrupted me. "No, please don't go yet! Let's hang out with each other."

"Seriously? And why on earth would I want to hang out with snobby brats like y'all?— I mean...we're already hanging out with Blossom and Travis, too bad." I told her, leaning slightly on Issac since my legs felt like they were breaking.

"Then we'll just all hang out together." Amber answered with a grin on her face, batting her fake eyelashes at me.

I never knew seven simple words would tear me down like that. I wanted to rip her face out so she could go "hang out" with a coffin.

I gave her a phony smile, batted my eyelashes at her and tapped my foot. "Um, no thanks. Sorry 'bout that."

I quickly grab Issac's arm and walk off, leaving the devilish creatures alone.

I was more than angry at Amber, who really thought I could shove away everything that she's done to me and become friends with her. That girl embarrassed me and ruined my life!

Flashbacks from the time that she exposed my hair flooded in my head and I felt nauseous. The only thing keeping me from passing out was Issac's strong grip on me.

"I'm really sorry about them. You're already going through enough, dealing with your family and stuff, I feel really bad." Issac said, staring directly in my eyes as if it was his fault that my life was a complete disaster.

"Hey, it's fine." I lied. "Everything will be okay, alright? Don't worry about me."

"Are you sure?" Issac asked me.

"Yeah." I said firmly, trying to show him how much I didn't want to talk about anything relating to Amber right now.

"Okay." He said, taking my hand into his own. "Let's find Blossom and Travis."

We walked up into the building, luckily for us, we didn't spot Amber and Mason.

I felt guilty about the way I treated them, but I just couldn't handle them right at that moment.

I saw Travis, staring at a group of people. I couldn't spot exactly what or who it was, so I jogged up to him.

"Hey," I said, smiling at him. "What are you doing alone? This is a party, dude."

"I..." Travis stared ahead. "Do you think Blossom actually loves me?"

"What?" I asked, my smile disappearing and turning into a frown.

Did I miss something? A few seconds ago he was calling Blossom bae, and now he's asking if she actually loves him? And how am I suppose to know that?

I sighed deeply. This is why I can never go to parties. Absolutely nothing goes right and in the end, I'm either hurting something, someone or myself. I wish I just stayed home.

"I don't know, she kinda just walked off on me." Travis shrugged.

"What?" I asked again for the millionth time. "Is she okay? Which direction did she go in?" I looked around the room frantically, trying to spot my best friend.

"I'm not sure, she literally disappeared."

Issac rolled his eyes at his best friend and snarled. "So, Bloss's missing and Travis is hurting? Aw, that's too bad, bro. Maybe instead of crying in front us, get your lazy self up and look for her."

"Excuse me? Does it look like I'm crying?" Travis snarled back. "How about you keep your eyes in place and stop rolling them? You look mad ugly doing that."

"I look mad ugly?" Issac asked angrily. I backed away from the two immature "men" and watched them argue.

"Yeah, that's what I just said." Travis shouts, folding his arms. "That's why I'm in a relationship. Pinkie wouldn't date you even if you paid her a million."

"Oh, yeah? Well at least my date didn't run off. Take your anger somewhere else." Issac shouted back.

Multiple people looked our way and stopped dancing. As if being pink haired wasn't bad enough. But my crush and best friend's boyfriend arguing with each other? That's even worst.

"Stop!" I said, shooting them both a dirty look. I stood in between them and folding my arms. I have to calm them down before the teachers notice what's going on. "This is ridiculous. Issac, I understand that you think Travis should just look for Blossom, but you could've said that in a nicer way. After all, that is your best friend."

The two men stared at each other, their expression softening.

"Um...sorry, bro." Issac apologized. "I really meant no harm, I was just teasing you. I shouldn't have though."

"Nah, man. I shouldn't have insulted you like that." Travis said, holding his hand out. Immediately, Issac slipped his hand into his and squeezed it.

Then, I witnessed my best friend's boyfriend lay his head on his best friend's shoulder.

I love their bromance.

"Aisha!" A familiar voice screamed. I turned to face my brunette friend.

"Blossom! Is...is everything okay?" I asked her, worriedly waiting to hear something horrible.

"No! You won't believe what happened!"

• • •

A/N: Hiiii! Haven't updated in months brrrrr

Happy Valentine's Day mis amores! Love you guys!!

I'm gonna time skip! After a few Valentine's Day chapters, we're gonna move on!

ANYWAYS! LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Until the next,
Mmie