Fourteen

I turn around to see Mitchell smirking.

"I knew your ugly face was talking smack, how's Lizzy going again?" I smirk.

Mitchell's smirk falls off immediately.

"Take that back-"

"Oops, sorry, I forgot she's not your girlfriend."
I stare at him evilly, not caring that Jake was here to.

In fact, he's smirking too, and he's over here dying of laughter.

"That's it!" Immediately Mitchell charges for me and I shriek at the top of my lungs and rush up the stairs.

Surprisingly, he's still behind me, don't look back, don't look back.

He then corners me and I have a choice; face his punches, or jump down the stairs railing.

You won't believe what I chose.

I jumped down and over the railing, just to fall into the arms of Milo.

Then he holds me hostage and Mitchell beats me up.

"All of you, bed. Now!" Miracle declares. I head off to bed, not because I'm listening to her, but because I am tired.

I walk into my room and collapse on the bed, not opening my eyes.

*****
I wake up to loud yelling and shaking. My eyes blur. I wipe the sleep from my eyes and see Miracle, standing in front of me.

"What do you want?" I growl, turning away from her and laying back down.

"Mom's still not here yet."

"So?"

"Let's go shopping, it'll be fun. Plus, I took a look at your wardrobe, and it looks like you need a...upgrade."

"Did you come here to insult me or...?"

"Just come."

"What about Jonas and Ava?"

"The rest will take care of them. It'll just be you, Jake and I."

I race up from my bed and immediately stare at Miracle. The cold from the room feels me and awakened me quite easily. Now there's no use for me sleeping anymore, I'm pretty much awake.

"Do you think I'm a fool? There's no way I'm going with you and Jake." I shake my hand and fold my arms. "Why you may ask? Because I'm not about to third wheel with you guys."

"Please, I promise none of that will happen."

"No." I say sternly and lay back down.

Before I know it, she yanks me off my bed and smiles.

"I already got your outfit ready."

*****

I roll my eyes as I stare at myself in the mirror, black jeans, REESE'S cup hoodie, vans shoe and hooped earrings. I told Mira that she must let me choose my own outfit. She huffed and complained, but agreed when I let her do my hair and makeup.

She puts my pink hair in a bun, fiddling with my hair, doing a braid in there as well. I smile in mirror. Then it fades.

"Mira, I can't go out with this. It's pink hair, remember?"

She rolls her eyes. "Your hair is gorgeous, you are beautiful. This is probably the first and last time you'd hear me say something like this, and you might as well not wear a wig."

I ignore her and mess up her beautiful creation, before putting my hair in a hair net and setting my wig on.

"At least let me do the same style for your wig, please!"

"Okay." She does the same hair style, however, it looks better with my real hair, although it's still beautiful.

*****

I should've kept my big mouth shut. Why? Because I told Miracle it's okay for her to act the way she acts with Jake. See? I wish my brain could think before my mouth does.

I say in the backseat, and Jake was driving whiles Miracle sat next to him. Clearly, I was fine. Until Miracle reached out for him and kissed him when it was a red light.

Then, she started telling him about her morning, and they were holding hands-

Okay, I'm just overreacting. To be honest, maybe the only way I feel like this is because they are basically calling me single.

But in 10 different languages.

I pull out my phone and randomly text Blossom, trying to escape them.

To Blossom:

Hey

I tap the case of my iPhone, waiting for her to respond. It's the iPhone 8. I mean, it's good but...the iPhone 11 is better, isn't it?

From Blossom:

Hey you who's this?

To Blossom:

It's um your only friend Aisha

From Blossom:

Sike I'm joking what are you doing?

To Blossom:

Stuck in the car with my sister and her boyfriend

From Blossom:

Dang I feel bad

To Blossom:

Yeah talk you later I guess

From Blossom:

Talk to you later third wheel

I roll my eyes at her text message and turn my phone off. Immediately, I start thinking about Issac.

Shoot! Issac!

He said he'll come over today. Shoot, shoot, shoot.

I'll just tell him to come around 5. It's 12 pm anyway. We should be done by 2 pm.

Immediately, Jake pulls up at some teen store, and I already wish I hadn't agreed to this.

A/N: How's everyone doing? I hope everyone is doing great! Remember to stay safe!

Until the next,
Mmie_rockz