Twenty

The cold air feels me as I open the door, reminding that it is autumn, fall.

I close the door, and make my way to my room, deciding on long socks, black jeans, brown boots, a long sleeve cream shirt and a brown jacket. I push on a cream scarf, wrapping it around my neck.

I grab my hair net, then realize I don't need it anymore. I forgot. I push on a brown hat, and plan on putting on my hoodie if needed.

I walk outside and see the dark black, expensive car I've been waiting for.

I open the car door and sit in it. "Hey Issac." I greet him.

"Hi." He says in simplest form.

"You know it's cold, right?"

"Yeah..?"

"So why wear that? I mean, these days it's been pretty warm, but it's cold now." I said, motioning to his outfit. He's wearing a dark jacket, but it's not heavy. He's also wearing black jeans and his jacket is open so I notice he is wearing a black shirt underneath.

"Doesn't matter." He shrugs as he puts the car in drive. "The cold never bothers me anyway."

My brain processes what he says, and then I open my mouth without thinking:

"It's funny how some distance

Makes everything seem small

And the fears that one controlled me

Can't get to me at all

It's time to see what I can do

To test the limits and break through

No right, no wrong no rules for me

I'm free"

I sing. I then realize that I'm not alone, and turn to see Issac staring at me with a smile.

"Let It Go from Frozen, hm?"

I blush, feeling extremely embarrassed. "I like Disney movies...don't judge me."

He smirks and turns back and drives, faster than what I thought.

"Have you ever gotten into a car accident before?"

"Not with me driving. I'm skilled with this sort of stuff. Just sit back and relax, baby."

My heart races and I turn to him. "What?"

"My car...I call her baby. Her name is Clarissa."

"Clarissa?"

"Yeah. But I also called you baby as well."

That silents me, and I can't deny, this has been the best car ride ever.

"Issac...have you watched Frozen 2?"

"No." He says. "I watched the first one though."

"Oh my gosh! You need to! So basically Elsa has to go into the unknown and-"

"No spoil alerts, sheesh!"

*****

When arrive at the Sweet Home Cafe, I totally ditch Issac and walk in by myself.