Sixteen

You see, I hate time. Why? Because when you forgot to do your homework or if you are having the worse headache ever, you want school to be over the moment you walk step in the building.

But, when people like Amber Rose want to beat you up, you beg and pray for the school day to continue for like-the next decade.

I mean, why must Amber Rose out of all people want to see me? I mean, the only way she would be angry at me is if she heard all the insults I said about her in my head, or because Blossom and I dislike her really bad.

But she wouldn't know that. She can't know that.

Heat rises up to me. I have two options; 1.) Stay in the girls bathroom until somebody eventually finds my dead body, or 2.) Go and get killed by Amber.

I honestly would choose option 1, I mean, who wouldn't? I walk down to my locker, my breathing tensing up. I gather my things, and she's there. Amber. Smirking, she's happy too:

"You came." She says, glaring at me.

"Yeah." I say, trying not to squirm. I smile at her, and she replies with a smirk.

"Attention everyone! Everyone eyes this way please!" Amber yells, and immediately everyone is surrounded around us. My blood boils.

"Um, what are you doing?" I ask, concerned.

"What I should've done years ago." She smirks before yelling at the top of her lungs, "I hate you!" She yanks my wig off, the hair pins fall to the floor, my hair net comes off too.

Everything happens in slow motion. My eyes tear up, everyone claps and points.

"I hate you more!" I whisper, just loud enough for her to hear.

"Are your underarm hairs pink too? Here, just shave and glue them on." She laughs, as her friend Jessica hands her a pair of scissors and she cuts them into tiny pieces.

Then she gets in my personal space, and shoves me.

"You better stay away from Issac." She whispers loud enough for only me to hear.

"I swear I had no idea you were his girlfriend, and I don't like him like that."

"Good, I prefer if it stays that way. Why would Issac like a loser like you anyway?"

"Aisha- oh my gosh! What the-" Blossom curses out Amber, but I zone out after she says 'what the'. I pick up my book bag, lock my locker and run.

I run, the darkly lit hallways haunt me, but I want nothing more. But now, tears are down my eyes and my attempt of makeup is ruined.

"Wait!" The person wraps their arm around my wrist.

Issac.

"Not now! I can't!" I squirm out of his grasp and run through the front door, still hearing laughter and insults.

*****

Mom's finally here at home when I arrive. She's in the kitchen cooking whatever, and I hope she doesn't see me. I run up to my room, lock my door and trample onto my bed.

Tears flow from eyes as I think about Amber. All this because of a boy? A gosh darn boy? There are so many fishes in that sea, and she did this because of one fish?

I spend the rest of my thinking cursing Amber out, and her stupid friends. I've thought about shaving my ugly hair, but I realized I'd get more bullied than before.

Issac. I truly don't know what he thinks of me, and what I think of him. I think of him as a friend, but I realized maybe I'm nothing to him. He only needs me to be his tutor, nothing else.

Honestly, I just want to lock myself in my room and never come out. This, this is what makes people commit things- theirselves. I'd be a liar if I said I'm not thinking of doing so.

I'm not even sure if my siblings are here right now, but I couldn't care less. All I really wanted to do was cry myself to sleep.

So that's exactly what I did. I didn't change my outfit, I just took off my jeans and my shirt, letting air flow from my body.

I lay down and cover myself with my comforter, I was only in my underwear and my chest cover.

I rest my eyes, zoning out and have a dream about literally killing stupid Amber Rose.

A/N: Short chapter, hm? The tea was SPLIT! Now everyone finally knows Aisha's secret!! What will she do? Stay tune for the next chapter!

Until the next,
Mmie_rockz