Twenty Five

Issac

What did I get myself into? Not only will I be in trouble, but mom will end my life. And I feel horrible about everything- why must Pink watch my sister? And now she has to come for me? I owe her my life. I really do.

"Young man, I'll ask you one more time. Are there weapons on you?"

"No! Like check me! Pat me down!"

He points his fingers at me. "Yell at me one more time and you've earned yourself a year in jail."

"Great! Good!" I yell, clearly not thinking about what I was saying.

"Okay, get over here right now!" He yells, but I don't budge. He then yanks me and then slams me on his car. "Listen, I don't know who the freak your talking to, but best not be me. Now call one of your family's members now before I kill you."

My veins itch, and he lets me call Pink, but he stares at me like a hawk, as if I was going to use my phone to hit him.

"I'm coming." Is her last words before she hangs up.

"I freaking hate you!" I yell at him. The police officer shouts at me as I fan him with insults- very insults I wish I didn't say but said anyway.

"That's it. Get in the car right now." He puts me in handcuffs and shoves me dangerously in his car, then he punches my cheek. "I'm so tired of the idiotic boys like you running around thinking they own the place."

So not only is he rude, he's disrespecting my kind.

Suddenly, I turn my head and look at a worried and scared Pink, walking towards me, soaking wet.

"Hold it," The officer says, staring her up and down without her noticing. He was smiling too, like he was enjoying what he was seeing. "What happened to your hair?"

She blushes, I can surprisingly tell when she does so. "Born with it." She says quickly.

"Anyway, I guess you came to see this idiot right there." He points to me. "But I don't allow anyone through but family. Your his girlfriend or something?"

"No." She says.

"Then you can't come. Bye now." The police officer says.

"No! Um- actually I am his girlfriend!" She says, quickly. I quirk an eyebrow and watch them through the car door.

"But you just said you weren't."

"Um- well I'm actually his fiancée! Deep in love! Love him so much!" She says, and I sort of become sad because she's just lying.

"Well, okay then. Look, your fiancé is very rude. He has been yelling and cursing me out. I have no choice but to take him to the police station, maybe I even have to take him to jail."

"No! Please! Please don't."

"I have to. You might want to find someone else. I'm always available." He winks at her.

"I'm in high school...." She trails off.

"That, my darling, doesn't matter. By looking at you, I see a beautiful, hot and se-"

"Not another word. Don't you ever talk about her like that ever again. Ever." I threaten and Pink looks at me worriedly.

"You can't tell me what to do." He says, glaring at me. He turns back to her. "I think you're beautiful and that we should probably hang out."

Suddenly, anger rushes towards me and I loosen up the hand cuffs. I walk out of the car and give the officer nothing but a big punch on his face.

I think I saw blood too, but I don't care. He falls to the ground because of the impact, and Pink stares at with fright in her eyes. I knew I shouldn't have done it. Especially not in front of her.

"Issac, what the heck!" She says.

"He deserves it." I answer, and walk myself back to the police car.

Suddenly I'm being shoved against the car, and Pink, just Pink, staring at me in horror, tells me I shouldn't fight back. I shouldn't have punched him. The thunder and the water fall from the sky, and I actually worry there could be a flood.

"You! Now you really are going to jail!" His hand forms in a punch and he swings it dangerously at my face, causing me black out and lie on the car, defeated and of course, hurt.

Not just by the impact of the punch, but by the fact that I really did hurt her. Pink.

A/N: This chapter had some....um.. some interesting stuff in here. Sorry, this book would have stuff like that....if you aren't really interested in this type of things, I'm sorry. I tried to make it less sensitive.

Until the next,
Mmie

Edit: (New) As you can see, I changed this chapter up to my original plan- Issac wasn't suppose to have his car with him so I changed it so it looked like he walked there.