His Crashed hopes😥😭 and her decision😇❤

Start from the beginning

1 man:hello Mr vansh raisingania.

Vansh:hy Mr mathur any news. He said sitting down all the family are listening to him attentively

Mr mathur:actually the detectives have come to conclusion that after 7 years of search so they think to declare her dead. He don't know this few words of him break the whole family while vansh look at him angrily ready to bounce at him angrey hold him

Vansh(angrily):how dare him who give him the right to declare her dead let me just set him right.

Angrey:bhai its okay please Mr mathur can you leave I will talk to you later. Mr mathur left glancing at the broken family.

Vansh:I said leave me angrey I will cut his tongue.

Angrey:he have left bhai.

Vansh:dadi how can he say like this that's my ridhimma is noo he is lying saying this he left to his room. While others sat their digesting what just happen while dadi, sia and ishani are crying looking at their brother state.

Dadi:my child meri Ridhimma no bappa can't do like this to my vansh he already regretting pls don't punish him like this she said crying while ishani and sia hugg her.

Inside the room

Vansh sat their hugging ridhimas sari how can he say like that I know you are alive you are just angry at me please come back soon 😭😭😭😥😥😥😥he cried till he fall asleep.

London
After hours of shopping roaming around, eating and playing different games the four of them are tired neil decide to bring some water for them the trio aru and maan look at each trying to find who is going to start the conversation aru decide to talk first.

Aru:mumma we want to ask you something.

Maan:but we don't want to hurt you.

Ridhima:you will never hurt me what do you want to say. As she know what they want to talk about.

Aru:mumma we want to go to India please mom don't say no.

Maan:only if you are comfortable with it. Ridhima look at maan with tears in her eyes he always put her first that makes her happy with the decision she have taken.

Ridhima:and why the sudden like.

Maan;actually mumma we like the place even once and you know we are on holiday for 2 months.

Ridhima:okay I will take you to India. Aru and maan are shocked they don't know that she will agree so soon but what they don't know is that she is ready to face her past.Now let's go we will break the news to bhai, bhabi and Neil. The twins hugged her feeling happy even she hug her boys that when neil reach.

Neil:ohh what's this group hug for and only I am missing its not fair.

Aru:dude can you believe we are going to India. Neil stand their shock but looking at her face he find her happy he smile a little and decide to talk to her later.

Neil:is that boys, so are you leaving me behind.

Maan:no dude we are going together.

Neil:okay now let's go home and break the news all went to the car and soon reach home twins run out to the living room they find rohan and riya together.

Maan;mamu we are going to India he announce happily. While  aru is busy dancing that's when ridhima and Neil enter.

Rohan:wat am I hearing ridhima. Ridhima tell them to Go upstairs to fresh up she will be there soon both went ridhima and Neil sit l.

Ridhima:yes bhai we will be leaving to India tomorrow am tired of this.

Riya;but why suddenly.

Ridhima:the kids want it and I have been denying it but today hearing their talks make me make this decision I hope you are fyn with it.

Rohan:yes but you alone with boys will you be able to handle it.

Neil;no we are going together.

Rohan:okay I trust you even we will their after one week.

Ridhima:thanks bhai and bhabhi she said hugging them and upstairs to start packing for tomorrow but she went to babies room first instructin twins to pack theirs

After two hours all the packing is done just waiting for tomorrow they already had they dinner outside so they call it a day.

Early in the morning

____________________________________

Thank you @aarthiganesh2 for your amazing comment love you ❤😅

Hope you enjoy it
Next update after 2 weeks😥😇😅😂😁😊😎