Determination😇✨

All stand there shock trying to digest the information dadi break the shock.

Dadi(emotional):sia beta what are you saying please don't joke like this

Ishani:yes sia.

Vansh:we saw her and i saw them also for the first time he said his voice breaking.

Dadi:who did you saw?

Vansh:my child not one dadi there are twins all grown up he said rushing to his room he don't want to breakdown in front of his family, all look at his back trying to analyze his words dadi sat down with happy tears.

Dadi:my great grandchildren sia please take me to them

Sia:you know them dadi.

Dadi:me?

Sia:yes even ishani

Ishani:who are them?

Sia;the one save you in the temple and scold ishani do you remember them? She said excited

Ishani:oh my god their are he is  nephew. I can't believe this.

Dadi:his is my Vansh and ridhima child  that's why I feel connected to him at first time hai baghwan please siya, angrey take me to them I can't wait anymore.

Angrey:don't worry dadi we have already follow them to their house we know where they leave am just waiting for bhais order.

Aryan:have You seen the twins?

Sia:no just from distance but they look exactly like bhai especially the one we meet at the temple didn't I tell you about him?

Aryan:no

Ishani:his attitude is the same like bhai do you know how much he scolded me?

Aryan(smirking):ohh ishani now you have to bear two of them. Ishani glare at him the rest just laugh at her.

Aryan:yes because even now you behave like a child.

Dadi(laughing):you are right aryan beta.

Ishani:dadi she said whining and left to her room angrey follow her.

Dadi:let me go and light diya after so many years we received happy news my ridhima is alive and her children and now we have to help Vansh earn her forgiveness please god reunite them soon she said going to the mandir In the house.

Chanchal:wait for me maa am also coming. Dadi smile at her she loves the change in her daughter In law aryan decide to tease her.

Aryan:maa you sound so happy don't forget you are in ishanis team even you will not be safe junior Vr chanchal glare at him and left while sia and Aryan burst into fits of laughter.

Vansh room.
He sat on the floor holding his and Ridhimas photo crying and laughing at the same time.

Vansh:you are alive ridhima I knew it my heart always tell me you will soon be with me and today I saw you and them they are all grown up. You seem happy in your life without me but why wouldn't you (chuckling sadly) am the one who throw you out of my life but I can't leave you or them am selfish my life and happiness depends on you and I have to get you back I will earn your forgiveness I will come to you tomorrow just wait for me he said determine. He lay on his bed lookin at there photo closing his eyes .

RR mansion
after having their dinner ridhima is in her room In the excuse of she have some work to finish but she is crying why not she saw him today after many years the man she loves the father of her children she don't know what to do at the moment that's why she run away . He is still the same his eyes held many emotions. But she won't let him in her life again she is determine with her decision closing her eyes she drifted into peaceful slumber.

Vr mansion
Morning.

All are on the breakfast table except Vansh. They are eagerly waiting for him so that they can go to Ridhimas house.

Sia:dadi where is bhai its already 10

Dadi:I don't know beta I have send sakshi to call him and he said he is coming.

Ishani(pouting): he should be down by now.

Aryan:you know bhai he will appear at the wrong time but now he is late.

Ishani;you are right aryan he is never late if he want to punish or announce something but today that we are waiting him he have to be late. That's when Vansh arrive.

Vansh;are You saying something Aryan and ishani.

Aryan:no am just telling ishani to be patient you will soon be here but you know her. Ishani look at him like you will never change while the rest just laugh and vansh smile because he heard the full conversation.

After sometime

Dadi:am done I will be waiting for you.

Sia:even me am done.

Ishani, angrey, sakshi, Aryan&rudra:me too. Only Vansh  and chanchal are left, Vansh also stand up now all are waiting for chachi who is lost in her  food all are looking at her frowning Aryan become irritated and make her stand up.

Aryan:let's go.

Chanchal:but food

Aryan:leave that let's go first. Everybody thanks aryan in their mind.

All enter the cars and left to their destination.

RR mansion
After having breakfast all are sitted in the living room ridhima and twins are wearing same shirts.

Aru;mumma am bored let's play something.

Ridhima:okay what will we play.

Neil;hide and seek he said sounding excited. Ridhima and maan look at him weirdly.

Ridhima:neil are you okay?

Maan;like seriously dude. Neil smile at them sharply

Aru:come on mumma, aru don't be spoil sport let's do it.

Ridhima:okay who will start first?

N,A&M:of course you mumma, riddhu.

Ridhima:but me.

Aru:yes You.

Ridhima:okay let's start.

   Neil tie her eyes with black cloth all of them hide ridhima is counting.

Outside rr mansion.
All the raisinganias arrive st the gate. The guard stop them.

Guard;who do you want to meet?

Angrey:ridhima.

Guard:okay. He open the gate after parking all of them come out they look at the mansion awee.

Dadi:let's go inside I can't wait to see them.

Aryan:yes dadi look at how this guards are looking at us. All enter to find ridhima middle of the living room with close eyes shouting.

Ridhima:babies, neil come out guys am tired babies. Twins come out at the same time with neil giggling hearing the sounds ridhima remove the cloth from her eyes and look at them angrily 

Ridhima:am tired neil or aru will do it, but she find them staring at the entrance she look st the entrance the cloth slip from her hand Dadiii

___________________________________

Happy reading
Thank you guys for the birthday wishes.
Love you sweethearts❤💖