Calmness before storm

A new morning with new beginning for our riansh not knowing about the storm going to hit them.
     Ridhima open her eyes only to find herself caged in his arms, she look at him smiling 😃 then she remember what happen yesterday, not that she regret it but she is still worried about ragini and scared about vansh knowing she is the one who kidnapped ragini she just keep staring at him.
    Vansh open his eyes feeling her eyes 👀 on him and caught her staring at him, seeing her lost in her own world 🌏, he cough gaining her attention. She looks away embarrassed 😊.

VANSH :good morning SWEETHEART where are you lost. He said remembering they last night encounter he just hope she do not regret wat happen .

RIDHIMA :good morning she looked away feeling  shying, trying to get up he pull her back in his arms trying to look at her but she keep averting her eyes from him,he cup her face in his hands looking at her.

VANSH:wat happen? Are you okay. He asked worriedly.

RIDHIMA:am okay

VANSH:are you sure. I know what happen BTW us should have not happen am sorry but I don't regret whatever happen BTW us. He said looking straight into her eyes.

RIDHIMA:its nothing like that vansh we are husband and wife so it happens and I also do not regret wat happen BTW us. She said kissing his forehead. Vansh look at her with so much love only he knows what he is feeling at the moment. He hold her hands in his.

VANSH:will you always be with me. Looking at her eyes with so much hope  for assurance.

Ridhima:till my last breathe. He pulled her into a hug finding solace in each other arms.

    precap
Scene 1
He's hugging her smirking 😏 the mask man recording the scene

Scene 2
I don't want you in my life anymore. How can you betray me after everything that happen BTW us it means nothing to you. He said with tears 😭 in his eyes.

Thank You,
Hope you like it.
Lot of love ❤️.