A new life❤️

A lady in mids of 20 sitting in her office reading files. Hearing her cell rings make her keep the file looking at the callers name make break into a smile.

Phone conversation
Lady:hello bhabs.

The other side:riddz why are you not home till now.
    The lady pushing her hair a little I recognize her its ridhima am shock with her transformation.

Ridhima:am just busy that's why how is my little one but I will be back soon.Have babies arrive riya bhabi.

Riya: the little one is okay he is just troubling me and  your bhai said they will be here in the next two hours.

Ridhima:I will speed up I will be there in the next one hour.

Riya:you better be if not we will be very angry with you.

Ridhima:I will be they on time don't worry, take care of your self and little don't strain yourself with work and also don't go downstairs ohk I will back right now.She said in one go.

Riya;calm down baba I will take care you just make it on time. Ohk bye 👋

Ridhima:ohk 👋 bye
      She put down the phone packing her things in her back when she hear the door sounds looking at the person she smiles. Its a handsome man in his 30s

Ridhima:hello Neil.

Neil:hello where are you going now, its early for you to leave anything special.

Ridhima:yeah actually babies are returning today after 1 week so that's why.

Neil:what my friends are coming back today and you didn't find it necessary to tell me he said shouting.

Ridhima:calm down am sorry its just slipped from my mind. If you want you can join me.

Neil:would even ask am ready let's go. Finally meeting them after 1 whole week it feels like life time.

Ridhima:she just laugh at him. Let's go.
    Coming out of her office telling her secretary to cancel all her meetings for today and tomorrow.

Ridhima:jenny cancel all the meeting o won't be available for time been you and Neil can handle it right.

Jenny:yes riddz all will be handle just take rest and take care of babies ohk I will soon meet them.

Ridhima:(in shock) how do you know its them.

Jenny(giving her winning smile):ohh I know you only them can make you cancel meeting  so that why.she said giving hi five to Neil. 

Ridhima;ohk then bye.

Jemny;bye riddz bye neil.

Neil:bye beautiful winking at her.
     Coming out of her office she went to her car waiting for neil he came and open the front sit.

Neil;let's go
   It take's them 15 minutes to reach its a magnificent mansion that is beautifully designed the guards open the gate its heavenly  inside with many bodyguards guarding the Mansion.reaching The door she packed her car. Coming out she give her keys to one of the guards to pack her car.

Guard 💂:good day mam, good day sir.

R&N:good day robin.
Saying this they went straight to the house it a big parlour that has the mix of royal and modern touch and big portraits hanging on the wall. Both are examine the hall when they had a voice of riya coming out of the kitchen holding a bowl of fruits.

Riya:welcome riddz.

Ridhima:thank You bhabi by the way what are you doing in the kitchen didn't I warn you to

Riya:I just want to check if everything is ready and collect this as am hungry.

Ridhima:ohk let me fresh up and come.

Neil:riya wat happen why are ignoring me.

Riya:are You talking? He open his mouth in shock then he remember what he have done he sign.

Neil:am sorry riya  I totally forget about the dinner last week that's why.

Riya:and you didn't find it necessary to tell me right am so angry at you.

Neil:am sorry my sister I didn't do it purposely but I promise I won't repeat it. Sorry.

Riya:are you sure?

Neil:cent percent sure, but tell me how is my little one.

Riya:its fyn she said creasing her baby bump its just irritating me with hunger. You go and fresh up they will be here in 1 hour. Ok he said walking toward his room.

In ridhimmas room
Its a huge room design elegantly she dropped her bag and went straightly into washroom. After  freshing up she wear her casual wear. Looking at the time then at the huge portrait hanging on the wall its her and two young handsome boys that are about 6 years her children, her babies they all resemble their father thinking about him bout tears to her eyes.

Ridhima:why vansh? Why did you do that, I will never forgive you for that. Wiping her tears she pick her phone and went out. Reaching downstairs at the same time with neil when she heard horn of cars entering the mansion with waiting for anything she run towards the door with neil behind her.

Lots of love ❤️