Happiness☺️❤️

Two weeks later
      Everything is good btw vansh and ridhima but ridhima is scared her guilty is killing her. After witnessing the love she is receiving from vansh makes her drown in guiltiness after that, ragini missing is not helping her she remember when she called him the next day so that he can return ragini to her he tells her she is kidnapped by vansh she just acting to be helpless. The sound of the door brings her  thought.

VANSH:(smiling)good evening  sweetheart, how are yo? He said moving toward taking her into warm hug.

RIDHIMA:am fyn how's your work she asked coming out of his arms.She asked trying to look normal.

VANSH:(worriedly) wats wrong ridhima you look dull he said inspecting her face.

RIDHIMA:no its nothing am just tired 😪 she said faking a smile.

     He knows something is bothering her and she is not ready to share her problems he feel like she doesn't trust him enough but still he is giving her space.He want to confess his feelings for her but he is scared 😱 will his feelings be reciprocated from her, does she have the same feelings as him even though he witness many shades 😎 of her in this two weeks period her anger 😠, her love ❤️, her 💅 care but he is determin he will propose her. She saw him lost looking at her. She shake him a little.

RIDHIMA:(worriedly)vansh wat happen? Are you okay she asked touching his forehead with care. He is overwhelmed by her care.

VANSH:am okay. He look at her teasingly I return from work early just to spend time with my lovely wife, but look at me the poor husband my wifey is not thinking of me.He said smiling.

RIDHIMA:laughs a little am thinking of you since looking at him lovingly. He smile at her affection, he loves being pampered by her he put his head on her lap she start stroking his hair

Thank you 😍❤😎