Home😢❤

As the plane landed they come out one by one ridhima is the last one while neil is holding aru  &maan hands who seems to be excited why not there are here for the first time while face shows pain he lost his everything here. Ridhimas case is different her face show many emotions anger, betrayal, longing, love and helplessness.  All the four of aww m stand there inhaling they motherland that's when a bodyguard approach them.

Bodyguard:wome  sir maam

Ridhima&neil:thank You James  he smile at them.

James:welcome twins 

Aru&maan:thank You James uncle. All move to the cars parked there. There four the three are for the bodyguards while the forth one only have a driver sitting in the driver start the car they is silence in the car all are having different thoughts but aru is already making a long list of the fun he will have and food he decide to tell his brother about it.

Aru:B are you happy?

Maan:yes I am but what make you ask?

Aru:because I didn't see you smiling 😃.

Maan(frowning):do you want me to be smiling like an idiot or to be jumping like a monkey just the way you are doing right now.

Aru:mumma he said whining.

Ridhima:what's wrong baccho?

Aru:he is making fun of me.

Maan:he want me to behave like cartoon mumma.

Ridhima:ok stop all that can't you see we are in India right now.

Aru(excited);I thought to ask you do they have many restaurants here? Ridhima, maan and  Neil laugh at him while he just pout ridhima is about to answer when neil talk.

Neil:yes boy they are many from tomorrow we will start visiting one by one and we have many places to explore leave maan alone. Aru shows his tongue out to his brother.

Maan:you can go where ever you like I will be with mumma he said hugging her Ridhima smile st her son. Aru make a face.

Aru:mummas boy. Maan smile at him sharply. All are chatting happily when they reach in a front of a huge mansion looking at the board RR mansion the car went inside after getting out of the car they are looking at the mansion aww it so beautiful and classy twins rush inside ridhima and Neil follow them they find a old man and woman holding a veneration plate ridhima, Neil and twins smiling stand after the welcoming the man smile.

Ridhima:thank You ramu kaka and nirmala maasi. She and neik  touching his and nirmala feets follow by twins.

Ramu kaka:welcome and God bless you all together.

Nirmala maasi:come inside all of you must be very tried take some rest then come down for dinner okay.

All;ohk maasi.

       The servents take their luggage's inside all headed to their room while ridhima follow twins to see them settle after seeing they room they are very happy its all according to their wish aru went to fresh up first while ridhima start unpacking their bags maan start to help her.

Ridhima:leave it baby I will do it go and take rest.

Maan:no baby I will help you he said she smile hearing him calling her baby he love to call her that. She smile at his affection they arranging the clothes chatting away that's when aru came out they are done ridhima hug and kiss him

Ridhima:thank You

Maan(smiling):welcome aru stand they feeling jealous his brother is getting all the love and affection and he is inside the toilet.

Aru:B when I kiss you. You start calling me a girl and complaining but now look when mumma do it you are lookin happy.

Maan:that's because you behave like a girl all noisy, clumsy, hugging, kissing, eating and clinging to me all the time. He finished walking to toilet.

Aru:mumma you are hearing this.

Ridhima:leave him baby come let's go to my room I have to arrange my clothes okay will you help me. She asked.

Aru:yes mumma let's go before he come out after that I will help dude okay. They go out the room and go to Ridhimas room after sometime all her things are ready.

Ridhima:thank You for the help baby she said kissing his forehead he smile widely

Aru:welcome sweetheart let me go and help uncle he run out of the room. Ridhima went to her washroom after taking her bath she come out she wear her skinny jeans with a shirt she look simple and hot she message rohan.  coming down she found all of them in the dinning area.

Ridhima:hello guys.

Neil:hy riddhu

Aru &maan;hello mumma.

Ridhima:why didn't you start first?

Neil;we are waiting for you.

Maan:you look beautiful mumma.

Aru:i just can't take away my eyes from you ridhima laugh, maan just roll his eyes at his brother he like too much drama neil decide to tease him.

Neil:but if you keep your eyes only on riddhu how will you find a girlfriend you what you promise your mami.

Aru(hitting his forehead):I totally forgot about it thank you for reminding me uncle you are the best but let's have our food now am very hungry he said rubbing his stomach.

Maan:elephant

Aru:I heard it.

Maan:good for you

   After having their food all go to their room its already getting late ridhima lay on her bed thinking what will possibly happen tomorrow when twins come inside.

Aru:can we sleep here mumma.

Ridhima:yes babies come here they climb the bed after settling on her each side.

Maan:I love sleeping close to you mumma I feel good and peaceful.

Aru:yes mumma it so good. Ridhima just smile how happy she is with them she don't need him anymore. She is happy with what she got. Kissing their foreheads they all drift into a peaceful sleep.

VR mansion
Morning

________________________________________________________________________

Am so happy right now so decide to post the second chapter do check my another story  MELTING hearts  thank you for all the support and love ignore grammatical errors.

Love you sweethearts😘😍❤💋💖