His Loniless🙁

Thank you guys for all the love, support and votes. Love you.

____________________________________

India
Early in the morning they a man laying on his bed sleeping but looking at him you will know its not a peaceful one that's when he sits up shouting RIDHIMAA!!!!  he looks at his surrounding that's when he realize its just a dream a bad one hunting him for the last 6 years he come out of the bed dragging his legs to the washroom. That's vansh raisingania.inside The toilet looking at his face he is not the same vansh, he has totally changed, long beard, baggy eyes with dark circles, messy hair he looks messy. After getting shower he get ready in a pair of jeans and white shirt moving downstairs he find his family members having their breakfast.

Vansh:good morning everyone.
   They just look at him frowning, he just sign he is used to their silent treatment, but he never stop trying he knows its completely his fault if not for one misunderstanding he would have not lost his wife and child thinking about it he felt his cheeks wet then he realize he is crying wiping his tears thats when dadi talked.

Dadi:have your breakfast I have something important to discuss with all of you o will be waiting in the living room. Saying this she went away. That's when a girl  come running to him.

Girl:good morning mamu she wish kissing his cheeks.

Vansh:good morning angel.
That's when a lady in her sari came. Witnessing their moments she decided to interfere

Lady:sakshi come baby let's have breakfast.

Sakshi:no mom I will have it mamu.

Vansh:let her be ishani we will have it together saying this he pulled her chair making her sit beside him he  start to serve while she starts eating blabbering  about her new teacher while he smile  at her. Ishani signed looking at her brother she knows her daughter is his only solace but its all his fault even though she is angry with she can't help but to feel bad he is still her brother feeling a hand on her shoulder she turned to find their younger sister looking at her with tears.

Ishani:Sia I can't see him like this anymore its breaking my heart 💞 she end it hugging her sister she also hug her back.

Sia:its okay he lost it because of his anger but I feel bad for him.

Ishani:but sia can't you forgive him its not his fault he is repen she was cut by sia

Sia:I can't just how can he accuse bhabi of something like that he just throw her out without listening to her part of story and now he want her back because he realize its a trap laid for him and he fall into it where is his brain at time, where is this love because of him bhabhi is not with us our niece or nephew is not with us. We lost her because of him.

Ishani;but what about him he lost his wife and child do you know how it feels?

Sia:he caused it. saying tgis she walk away leaving  Ishani in dilemma  signed and look back to find him standing behind her she tried to talk

Ishani:bhai.....

Vansh;its okay ishani what she said is right don't worry I deserve it.he walked away to his room wiping his tears he feel empty inside.

Ishani:pls God show some mercy on my brother bring back his happiness and I will talk to dadi about this enough is enough they can't treat him like this anymore he is already in pain he need our support and love. She said determine.

Do vote and comment
Suggest something also
Thank you dearies❤️❤️