Their bond😍❤

London
Its early in the morning all the three are still asleep after sometime Armaan is the first one to wake up looking at his mother face and brother he smile kissing them just then aryamaan wake up looking at his brother frowning wiping his cheeks.

Aryamaan:why do you like kissing people every now and then are you a girl.

Armaan:no maan am not a girl 😏just wishing you good morning he said loudly.

Aryamaan(slowly):shut up talk slowly mumma is sleeping.

Armaan:ohk now let's get ready then wake her up ohk. Aryamaan just nod at him getting out of the bed moving to the toilet Armaan just shake his head at his brother attitude he feels like he own the world when am even more handsome than him he said praising himself just he rush out of the room to theirs to get ready.

After 20 minutes
Still ridhima is sleeping by looking at her face you know how peaceful she is that's when Armaan enter calling her loudly

Armaan:mumma get up is ti before he finishe aryamaan silence him.

Aryamaan:let her sleep some more she is tired 😪. Armaan nodded silently then move toward his brother.

Armaan:what about our talk B will mom agree we are now on our holiday will she allow us to visit there even once arnav says its a nice place and our motherland they have alot of food also. Aryamaan frown hearing his last statement will this idiot think about anything other than food he is just a elephant.

Aryamaan:we will talk to her but when she denies dont try to pressurize her okay because I notice whenever we talk about India she become sad 🙁 I don't want us to hurt our mother she is all we have.

Armaan:I know B but I will plead first okay when she denies I will stop it but I really want to go I hope she agrees he said with hope. What they don't know is that since Armaan enter calling her she wakes up but lay down hearing their talks she is so proud of her kids they value their feelings and emotion they don't want to hurt her but can she allow them to go to India what if  they meet that family, what if he try to take her babies away from her what if all these questions are running in her mind but she decide she won't talk to them about it till they decided to tell her and then she will decide. Sitting up looking them..

Ridhima:good morning my babies

Aru&maan:good morning mumma.They said moving toward her hugging her she gather them in her arms they all snuggle her feeling their mothers warmth.

Maan:slept well baby?

Ridhima:yes after long time looking at them you all are ready let me also hurry up because we are going for outing today. Armaan jumps with happiness.

Armaan:really mumma we are going out you,  me and B am so happy we will have alot of fun and food he said dreamily ridhima and maan laugh at his face.

Maan:my elephant brother yes we are but you are already thinking of food don't you have anything else to think than food.

Aru: don't disturb me I have already start planning place for us to go let me go and tell this to the rest and please get ready soon mumma and wear this we bought it for you we three can match okay he said kissing her cheek jumping out of the bed rushing out ridhima and maan laugh at his antics turning toward her other son hugging him again.

Ridhima(softly):are You okay your health have been taking your medicines I don't want your health to  be worse okay.

Maan:don't worry mum the sugar is stable and I have not miss even one day medicine and look at me am fit and fine he said trying to cheer  her up.

Ridhima:okay let me get ready tell bhai, bhabhi and Neil about our outing okay I will be coming soon. Saying this she went into the bathroom and maan left the room going down stairs he found all of them in the living area.

Maan:good morning everyone.

All:good morning maan.

Maan(to riya):how is our princess.

Riya:super fine I heard you are going out today are you excited.

Armaan:yes mum will be coming in a minutes.he said sitting beside Neil.

Neil:champ wats cooking.

Maan:will tell you later. Just then ridhima reach looking beautiful in her clothes.

Ridhima:good morning bhai, bhabhi and Neil.

After the greeting they move towards the dinning table to have breakfast after finishing ridhima went to her room to carry her bag after coming down their left 4 of them Neil, ridhima aru and maan.

Thank You for supporting my new book love you ❤