The truth and pain😭😢

He still remember the day😭😭

Flashback  
He sat in his room brokenhearted he still can't believe rudhu. Ridhima did this how can she yesterday they are happy that means she is just pretending he looks at room every corner and things in the room him of her he stand there breaking the things that's when his eyes fell on the cake and the card besides its while dadi and the others are outside hearing the sounds of things breaking make them rush to his room hearing silent again dadi asked them to break the room while vansh stand  looking at the cake but what's written on it make him shock Thanks papa to be  he is shock he then takes the card he start reading it

The card
from mumma to be to papa to be

Vansh I don't know how to tell you the news and nervous as well as excited at the same time. Thank you is small word compare to the gift you have give to me. This feelings and emotions  are very precious, I want you to be with me at every stage of this phase in our life I want us to experience all the feelings of motherhood and fatherhood together because am pregnant vansh and I love you❤.

    He stand there like a statue he looks at the cake and the card in his heart he then remember her glowing face yesterday how she try to tell him something and today morning the suprise she have been talking about she want to tell him he is going to be a father the some happiest news in life he said with tears in his eyes he is going to be a father he keep repeating it that's when dadi and the others enter the room.

Dadi:vansh what is this how he cut her

Vansh:dadi am going to be a father he said happily ridhima is pregnant I can't tell you ho she just slap him the family are happy and sad at the same time

Dadi:shut up which ridhima the one that you just throw out. That's when realization drown him where is she he throw her out how is she he run out to the living room then he opens the door but find it empty she is not there but something caught his attention blood that's when he remember when he push her harshly she fell down and winch with pain holding her stomach did he hurt his child he shout Ridhimma!!!  That's when dadi arrive looking at the  blood on the floor she become terrified seeing her condition angrey hold her she don't know what she feels at the moment she is disappointed very disappointed with him he is not her vansh not her grandson she breaks down with tears while vansh stand there that's when somebody touch his shoulder she turn around hoping the person to be ridhima but he find ragini standing in a bad condition, but didn't say anything he is not in his sense.

Aryan:what are you doing here ragini

Ragini:save her pls save her.

Aryan:who should I save.

Ragini:ridhima he will hurt her save her he is a monster. Hearing   ridhima name he turn around.

Vansh:where is ridhima, where is she he shout.

Ragini:kabir he will hurt her and Anupriya all stood rooted hearing Anupriyas name.

Vansh(shouting):what are you saying ragini.

Ragini:they are together in this kabir is Anupriyas son and together they killed uma mom. All are shocked 😲 this hearing this dadi fell

Ishani:what are you saying are you mad, mom is not like that she loves us.

Ragini(getting mad):no she don't love you she love your money she is after the property that's why she killed your mom first I know her true colors that's why she shoot me also and now its ridhima and her baby turning to vansh shaking him vansh you have to do something I heard them planning to separate you two first then killed her and the baby because if not when she gave birth the baby will be the heir of the property that's why they

Voice;they send you a fake video.

All turn around to see sia looking furious and sad at the same time.

Ishani:what video sia are you talking about?

Sia:the one they sent to bhai and its fake the whole conversation is but him the great vansh rai singania didnt understand this he claimed to be very sharp, intelligent and no one can fool him but he refuse to differentiate  between right and wrong am ashame of you bhai. She finished looking away from him and passing the phone to vansh  you can hear all they confession in this. Saying this she went to dadi hugging her. Actually when all follow vansh when he run out of the room sia saw Anupriya moving away to the store room  and smiling so sia decided to follow her. But what she heard shock her but decide to record it so that she can prove her bhabhi innocent

Phone recording.
Anupriya hugging kabir.
Anupriya:finally son our mission is accomplished.

Kabir:yes mom but I still have to find ridhima because I love her but first I have to remove that sin out of her body.

Anupriya:leave that girl now that we are going to be rich but  don't know that vansh is such a fool I agree ridhima is emotional fool but vansh all these years he have been living with his mom murder and his enemy mother.

Kabir:yes mom at first we use ridhima making her pawn in the game but that idiot start loving him can you believe she came and breakup with me because of him saying that she loves him alot and trust him so I decide to separate them that why I made that fake video but the video is real but the conversation is fake.

Anupriya:well done my child now they are busy shedding tears and creating scene but I don't have time for that. Finally done let's 🥂 celebrate both sat down having their drink laughing 😂.
Outside the room sia close her mouth with her hand to stop her sobs she hold her phone and run down stairs without them noticing.
End of phone conversation.

Vansh fell on the floor he is devastated but angrey gather his courage and called the commissioner telling him about the happening so that he can send the police to arrest them since they have they confession.

After few minutes the police arrive angrey hand over the phone to them as an evidence after watching it the police ask them where are they angrey take them to the store room still Anupriya and kabir are chatting away happily that's when the police arrest them.

Kabir:what nonsense is this why are you arresting me.

Police:for the murder of uma raisingania. Anupriya and kabir become shock.

Anupriya:are You mad but they just drag them outside that when they saw the whole family anupriya decide to play her cards. Faking tears vansh please save me, save your mom. Vansh look at her angrily.

Vansh:you are not my mom you are just a murder who killed our mother and separate my ridhima away from me police take her away from my sight I will pay her a visit soon but keep her healthy till then she and her son.

Anupriya:ishani please don't believe them they are lying its just Ridhimas game that when dadi stand up and slap her.

Dadi:shut up stop blaming my ridhima she is innocent not a murder like you and your son so please take her away from me. The police drag them out. All the members are still trying to accept the happening  when ragini talk.

Ragini:where is ridhima?

Sia(angrily);he throw her out she is not here just because of him and his intelligence. Saying this she went away even isani, rudra, chanchal and aryan left leaving Angrey, ragini, dadi and vansh alone.

Dadi(sobbing):you are not my grandson from now on. angrey take ragini to the guest room. All left leaving him broken he is alone now he have no one.

End of flashback
Since that day she disappear like she never exist but still he doesn't Lose hope he is trying to find her with the help of detectives.

____________________________________

Sorry for the grammatical mistakes how do you find this chapter hope you are enjoying the story or not.

Thank you sweethearts💖❤😘😍💋